Joining you all again!!

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I had a D&C just over a month ago because of a missed miscarriage, and lately have been having positive pregnancy tests so i had an appointment at the hospital today as they thought it was left over tissue from the last pregnancy causing my hormones to be so high and turns out i'm 4 weeks pregnant again! First time having unprotected sex and here i am again, couldn't be more happier! i didn't know it would happen so fast and of course there was a risk if I've had unprotected sex but first time! I had a scan today and was shocked when she said i'm 4 weeks, and she said it's a surprise she could even see anything, there was a tiny gestational sac measuring 3 mm. I go back in 3 weeks time for my 7 week scan, terrified is an understatement as i'm dreading hearing "no heartbeat" again but fingers crossed everything works out this time and I get to see my little beans heart go.
Sending love and hope to all those other wonderful ladies trying!

I'll never forget my little angel :angel:

Aw congrats hun! Brightened up my day, always nice to read something like this :) Hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months x

Congrats hun!!!! Inside glad you are back!!! I had a missed miscarriage last pregnancy and this pregnancy is going perfectly and my Dr's are so happy for me!!! I'll be watching for updates on you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->