Joining you all lovely girls waiting to try..

Yazz_n_bump

Me, Fiancé & Jack! :)
Reaction score
Heya...

I have been told today that my bubz has no heart beat. :cry: So me and OH have decided to wait 2 years till we try again. :cry:
Who else has that long to wait as well? xx

Thanks, hopefully be feeling back to happy self in a few months or so. Then will be back on the forums in this lovely place.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Be kind to yourself and give yourself time to heal. :hugs:

Am sooo sorry to hear that, I can only imagine how you're feeling. :(
As u say, hopefully u'll be back to urself in no time, tho in the meantime we're all here.
x

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: We are all here for you.

Remember to take all the time you need to heal, I will be with you until September keeping you company and all the other ladies will keep you entertained for sure :haha:

:hugs: Sorry to hear about your loss - I hope you come to terms with it in your own time.

So sorry to hear about your loss, I a MMC Jan 09 so I know how hard it is. Just take the time to allow yourself to come to terms with it all. Plenty of ladies here for support xx

so sorry for your loss :hugs: there are a fair few girlies that are planning to be here 2 years so im sure you will have lots of company. xx

So sorry for your loss sweetheart. :hugs:
Be gentle with yourself and take some time out just to heal. I'm waiting until the third year of my degree to start TTC so I'm along for the WTT ride for a while.
xx

Thanks for all the support, me and OH have decided to wait two years. :(

Heya...

I have been told today that my bubz has no heart beat. :cry: So me and OH have decided to wait 2 years till we try again. :cry:
Who else has that long to wait as well? xx

Hey hun,

I just wanted to say i'm sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I lost my baby last year and i'm having to wait until Sept this year to ttc. ( not quite as long as your wait time ) I must admit the time has gone rather quickly and tbh it has helped me to come to terms with things and has helped me to heal. I hope the time flies for you

Sarah x

i' m so sorry to hear of your loss hun - I will be here at least until January 2011 - OH is obsessed with the idea of moving house first before we baby no.2 comes along :)

if you need to talk hun, we're all here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->