Jon Gosselin trying to get his own show??

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
And people call Kate greedy??!
From Perez Hilton

The endless media whirlwind continues to swirl around Kate Gosselin and her womanizing prick husband, Jon Gosselin.

Today, we're hearing more about their financial states. And desperate to get his own show and earn more money for his kids for himself, Jon has been taking meetings to star in a new reality series, including a show called Divorced Dad's Club.

His only roadblock is his continued contract with TLC, but from what we hear, that won't be a problem much longer.

Apparently, TLC is just as tired of this guy's crap as we are, only they're paying him so we bet they're more pissed. Jon is not living up to his namesake for the show, so much so that TLC "fired off a letter to him, claiming he was in violation of the morals clause of his contract, partly because he's been seen going in and out of bars and drinking."

Meanwhile, Kate is picking up much of the slack with the show, even when it isn't her custody days.

We're to understand that all the money made from last season of Jon and Kate Plus Eight was divided between the parents of eight. Kate reportedly placed the majority of her half directly into an account allotted for college funds, while Jon has already squandered his half away, probably on gifts for Homewrecking Hailey. Or Kate 2.0. Or the babysitter. Or… You get the idea.

But here's the best part. Because he's a selfish idiot, a judge ruled that Kate will handle all the family finances, giving Jon limited access for "basic stuff." And because he feels slighted, Jon has been "making money on the side by selling pictures and stories of him and the kids to the tabloids. "

Welcome to Hypocrisy Town Jon Gosselin! Now we see that all those years of complaining and whining about not wanting to be in the paparazzi's line of fire and wanting to keep a low profile was just complete and utter bullshit.

Has Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jodi seen this yet? Maybe they'll stop attacking Kate for 30 seconds to point their greedy fingers on the real scumbag!!!

OMG! Seriously for all the people that said horrible things about Kate, they need to open their eyes now and see who the real freaking moron is.

God, I hate him. He is making himself look like such an ass. What are the kids gonna say when they get old enough to understand? :gun:

I know, the twins are 8, they're going to be old enough to google their daddy in no time and have A LOT of questions!!

So sad, I think she deserves more respect then she gets. Understandable she is on edge from time to time with a cheating husband and trying to raise 8 children.

Where have I been, I thought it was just rumours that they were splitting, I was just watching it on living tv this afternoon :dohh: lol

^ Here they announced in June they were separating and the message also went out that Kate had filed for divorce. Their show was on another break June to August and during that time the tabloids went nuts taking pics of Jon with other women, reporting he was moving to a different state, etc.

Wasn't he planning on moving to New York? I think I remember reading that somewhere.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/13/hailey-glassman-jon-gosse_n_231080.html

This is about his girlfriend Hailey.

That Hailey looks like a right classy bird :wacko: I never though much of him anyway!

Not a fan of either of them or of their show. Exploitation of children, as far as I'm concerned. And the divorce debacle just shows their true colours. Neither of them behave very well. She's just as greedy as he is but she's smarter about hiding it. He has always struck me as being kind of dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->