• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon & Kate - E News

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Did anyone watch E tonight? It was all about Jon and Kate! Very interesting!!

I saw it was on last night? But I was at my cousins and was just leaving so I didn't see it. Any new news?

I saw it but dont know what is "new". I dont follow it very closely. They said Kate was still in North Carolina with the kids (and her bodyguard). She took the 3 little boys on a boat ride. Somebody asked her if she was planning on moving to NC and she refrained from commenting. John was at the house (in PA) and had his bags packed. He spoke to TLC staff on camera but they did not say what he said. Also had some fotage of his "alleged" new romance and the paps chased her down the street until she got into a friends car.

Yah it was basically about Jon's new lady 'friend' and they talked to her brother (who looks like the kind of guy that is just saying shit to get some money out of it!) then talked about Kate is apparantly screwing around with her body guard who is like 90 years old (or so it looks LOL) Then they showed Kate kinda walking around thinking she was all that and a bag of chips while they made Jon look like a lonely poor boy..made me laugh because I called it the first season! Said this was excatly going to happen! Fame gets to peoples head!

I'm not sure if it's true but heard on a local station that he was caught out with the daughter of the doctor who did Kate's tummy tuck. Wish I would have seen the E-News! I forgot it was on.

^ drama, drama, drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I saw it too even more now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"