Jonathan 22-11-2009 17 days early IN ICU *UPDATE HE IS HOME

luckyno2

Reaction score
Hi, all

Just wanted to share I had Jonathan Mark Willicott, on sunday the 22-11-2009 at 18:40 weight 3.42kg (7.5lbs) via emergency C/section. I went into labour in church at 37w I ignored it and went out for lunch with friends....I got uncomfortable because I thought it was BH and it turned out it was 3 in 10 min when we got to the hospital, they could not stop the contractions and had to go in after Pre eclampsia started. What a feeling you go for a check up and they say in 30 min your LO will be born with nurses running getting things ready, me screaming I WANT MY CAMERA...lol

He cried like a champ, but were stuck and had to be removed with forceps and he aspirated water in during the struggle to get him out. HE HAS WET LUNG with no infection and is in ICU with CCAP O2 and tubes all over but doing well.

Thank you for all your support and Prayers

Here is some pics....

HE IS HOME, AFTER 6 DAYS IN ICU WITH WET LUNG... :happydance:THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT ENJOY YOUR BABIES.....:hugs:

Congratulations! and hope that he's doing well and able to go home soon.

Sorry to hear it wasn't the smoothest birth for you, but glad he's doing well and getting all the help he needs. Hope he's soon well enough to come home with you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->