Joseph was born!

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
Well well well! Finally back to the board. Well, to start things off, lets just say.. I MISSED THIS PLACE!:cry: Had a pretty hard labour.. hmm lets start off.. here.
I posted a topic about being in early labour, well, within 20 minutes of posting that I was getting PAINFUL contractions every 3-5 minutes(this was roughly 730ish am). I decided to pack my bags and go to the hospital, so happy that things were moving along. Well, after about 7 hours waiting, they finally took me in to check me and I was only 1 cm dialated.:shock:
They sent me home and within a couple of hours the pains were sooo horrible I couldn't breathe through them, but I went on and lasted until 2 am thinking oh God, this is it I am not going to last, I seriously thought I was going to drop dead from the pain. They took me in and THANKFULLY I was 2-3 cm dialated so they could give me morphine, monitored babys heartbeat etc. for an hour and sent me off to high risk, they didn't tell me why. Well, it's because his heart rate was dropping, which I found out later on all morphined out of my mind.Around 8:30 I was 5-6 cm so they sent me off to the other labour ward and I got the epidural about 10:30, the contractions inbetween were horrible. By now I was completely effaced. They monitored baby around 12-12:30 and he wasn't doing too well, his heart rate dropped to about 40 everytime I had a contraction.:cry: So they broke my waters and within an hour and a half the pushing phase started. I couldn't feel my legs and I still felt him coming out, hurt like hell. By the last push I felt him swoosh out of me and I started crying my eyes out and my body was shaking like crazy, it was the most emotional time of my life, he was the most perfect thing I've ever seen before in my life. Even now I just stare at him and his perfection, he was 21.5 inches long(ouch) and 6 lbs 14 oz.
I love him more than I ever thought was possible.

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk70/SCREAMBTICHES/joseph2.jpg
https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk70/SCREAMBTICHES/joseph.jpg

he is beautiful :) great job, love!

Awweeeee!!! Hun, he's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!

Awww he's beautiful!! Welcome back and congratulations!! :hugs:

Congrats Mary!! He's gorgeous! Why no epidural? Did you want a natural delivery?

Oh my gosh Mary you're so brave!! I would be in a mess if I had to deal with that!!

He is BEAUTIFUL and perfect like you said :)

He's gorgeous...well done!
And congratulations. xxxx

Congratulations Mommy! He's so adorable!!! :hug:

Congrats Mary!! He's gorgeous! Why no epidural? Did you want a natural delivery?

I did get an epidural lol just it took more than a full day to get it, they wouldn't give it to me before I was 6 cm dialated.

Beautiful baby! Blessings and good wishes for your little one!

Congratulations Mary! Good job, he is beautiful!

Wow...he's so beautiful! Congratulations! :wohoo: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->