josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Amazing progression!!!! Ah I’m so happy for you :hugs: what’s your EDD love?

Does everyone think they look about right for 15dpo? X

Loving all your lines!!! Huge congratulations again!!! It looks like a very viable pregnancy with how quickly your lines have darkened!!! You sooo deserve this after your TTC journey!!!! Pls enjoy this stage as much as you can!

Aww thank you @cheerios that means a lot. I think taking all these tests is helping it to sink in a bit. I just don't want to let myself get too excited just incase but it's hard not to. I want to allow myself to enjoy every moment as its really likely this will be my last baby x

Yes @josephine3 absolutely beautiful progression.
I really believe this is your rainbow baby.
Ive never ever had lines at 8dpo.
Its always 10dpo. Apart from my 3rd loss early feb. Which was 13dpo.

Id love a bfp at 8dpo ..
Be wonderful to get one that early.

They look fantastic for 15dpo, the progression is perfect and you’ve officially missed af right? I’d say you’ve got a cozy bean in there :)

Here's another from 16dpo evening. They don't look much different the last few days, do they usually stall like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-212713.png
    Screenshot_20230630-212713.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
@josephine3 my 14-16 DPO seemed to stall, especially if I took them at different times a day. My morning tests actually looked lighter my night tests from the night before. Then I got a dye stealer out of no where and stopped testing.

Oh that's good to know @Teanna thanks. I'm worrying myself that they aren't getting any darker. Like you my fmu sucks too

I'm worrying today. I feel like af is going to come. I slept terrible last night and since my bfp I've been sleeping great. Suddenly feel like I have pre period belly too instead of being constipated. No spotting of any kind though so I guess that's good and had another good line with fmu even tho it was really diluted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->