• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Is the digi a weeks indicator? And the cramping and nausea are good :) bean is snuggling right in!

Hope your next tests can bring you reassurance. The early days are so stressful. Stick little one

I just got 2-3 on a digi!! And a good line on the cb 25 miu. I really rate the cb they have picked it up really well. I'm a bit annoyed I didn't get 3+ after seeing the weeks indicator with all the lines the other day but it is exactly a week since I got 1-2 so can't complain lol. Plus it was trying to flash up 3+ it was really weird it was flashing 3+ on and off then the timer came back on and it took ages to decide on 2-3 lol

Screenshot_20230703-200105.png Screenshot_20230703-200058.png

Yay for 2-3 on a digi! And with it flashing 3+ for a bit I reckon that it's close to the 3+ threshold. The threshold is technically 2600miu, but until 4000 it's a bit hit or miss if it will show 3+ or not. So I'd say there's a good chance your HCG could be somewhere between 2600 and 4000 (though it might still be not quite 2600)

Ah OK thanks for that @NDH. Interesting. The weeks one from the other day had different thresholds, it was only 300 for 3-4 and 1000 for 4+. How strange, did you see it it's on the previous page x

Yeah I did those are such cool looking tests, I've never seen that kind before.

If it takes 1000 to get a 4+ line on those ones then it's a safe bet your HCG is at least 2000 by now since you had a line on it a few days ago

Tests are looking awesome hun. I reckon another couple of days and you’ll get that 3+

Lovely lines! I'd say even an hour or 2 later it would of been 3+ lol sounds like you were on the brink of it changing over. Either way it's great signs. Excited for you

The 3+ is wonky. I read a pamphlet about their supposed thresholds for readout, and I had a beta done. I even waited a day to take it after I got my results, I was well beyond their stated threshold. Came back 2-3 though others got 3. It’s weird. So I never saw a 3 because shortly after it got banned here lol. So I agree I wouldn’t put too much stock in it.

@DobbyForever interesting!
I was chatting to my friend who said ate never got a 3+ but that pregnancy she miscarried and that was her first sign, so that freaked me out but I will wait until I should be in 3+ range before I panic!!

Oh you are certainly progressing beautifully! I have early betas to help rule out ectopic so I stopped when I got my 2-3 anyways, but you’re definitely hovering on the edge of 2-3 heading for 3+ :) right on track! Have you told your other kiddos? I have an 11yo daughter and 9yo son as well (with a 4yo daughter too)

I just got 2-3 on a digi!! And a good line on the cb 25 miu. I really rate the cb they have picked it up really well. I'm a bit annoyed I didn't get 3+ after seeing the weeks indicator with all the lines the other day but it is exactly a week since I got 1-2 so can't complain lol. Plus it was trying to flash up 3+ it was really weird it was flashing 3+ on and off then the timer came back on and it took ages to decide on 2-3 lol
Your lines are beautiful! :)

I’m sorry about her mc. I have heard of it being an indicator for a few women, usually going down though from 2-3 to 1-2. But the 3w readout for me was with my son. :) and the symptoms all sound great. I didn’t have many with my son my first tri.

Oh you are certainly progressing beautifully! I have early betas to help rule out ectopic so I stopped when I got my 2-3 anyways, but you’re definitely hovering on the edge of 2-3 heading for 3+ :) right on track! Have you told your other kiddos? I have an 11yo daughter and 9yo son as well (with a 4yo daughter too)

No I haven't told them yet just incase. Was going to try and wait until 12 weeks (or after first scan which would be around then) to tell them.
How did yours react lol? Mine know I want another baby but I don't feel they will be best impressed lol. I'm worrying about the logistics of a newborn on the school runs too and juggling one at high school, one at primary and a baby!

My problem with keeping it a secret from family and friends is that I like a drink lol, socially I drink alcohol often and people are going to wonder why if I turn it down cos I never normally would! :haha:

Maybe you can say you're on antibiotics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->