• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joshua Andrew is finally here 04/20/08

:D Oh Jess he is sooo beautiful!!!

A huge congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Congrats! he is sooooo beautiful. & you look so well too! xxxx

Thanks girls!!!!! Very sweet of you. I appreciate it.

awww congrats he's beautiful :hugs: How does it feel being a mommy now finally?? :happydance:

I don't think there is any words that can describe how great I feel right now!!! It's just fuckin' amazing!!!!!!!!:happydance:

He's beautiful!!
Congratulations and wow you also look fab! xx xx

Congrats!! He is beautiful! I bet your so happy to finally hold him in your arms!

I saw that you were having some trouble breastfeeding. I was too, (they gave Erica a bottle of formula right after she was born!) My suggestion would be to give it a few weeks of trying if you can manage. I'm still working on it, but giving her bottles when we need to. Good luck, and theres lots of support here for BF'ing.

Congrats again!! :hug:

Congratulations! You look amazing after just giving birth!!

What an amazing story, Jess! You did so well. You've got a beautiful family :) congratulations on baby Joshua

congratulations he is gorgeous hun
Luv Cheryl xxx

Awww he is sooooo cute!! And your looking good, you dont look like you just gave birth :p Nice pics! CONGRATS!

congrats hun hes gorgeous xxx

He is absolutely adorable. Well done. Congrats :hug:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OompaLoompa/congrats6.gif

He's adorable! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back