Journal - Flab to Fab! (Weightloss So Far: 8lb!)

Caitlyn and I have had two snacks today, apple and mixed veg. She eats what I eat so in return for me eating healthy she is LOVING the fruit/veggie snacks instead of trying to nick my chocolate :lol:

I'm proud of myself already :)

It's weird how much better you can feel from just a couple of days... :lol:

I wonder how naughty parsley sauce is......

Breakfast: Cheerios (110cal)
Snack: Apple (50cal)
Lunch: Sandwich, one slice of chicken, lots of tomato, and cucumber
Bread (60cal) Tomato (10cal) Cucumber (probably 0?)
Snack: Veggies (200cal)

430 calories so far and not felt hungry once!

Dinner I'm going to do smoked haddock with veg, and parsley sauce and probably let myself have some potatos? Are they really bad? Trying not to go over 1600 calories, which I'm told is healthy? Not sure I can make it to that many calories of healthy food though?

Glad you're feeling happy about everything!
Keep up the good work!
And well done on the 2lbs! :)

Well done hun xx Make sure you don't get to obssessive with the calorie counting!! :hugs: You are doing so well though, and I can definately relate to the difference within a couple of days - your body just feels so much better and healthier. I love it and feel good!!

I have lost another lb! :yipee:

Today (so far) I have burned: 3108 calories.
Today (so far) I have eaten: 416 calories.
Today (so far) minus food I have burned: 2719 calories!!!!!

:yipee:

Well done :) how did you manage to lose 3108 calories?

I dont think parsley sauce is that bad, theres roughly 100 calories in the youngs cod in parsley sauce and you get a fair bit of sauce so id of thought it wasnt too bad.

Also go for new potatoes if you can there better but id say if you have burnt all them calories go for the potatoes. You dont want your body going in starvation mode.

Im doing a calorie controled diet myself (im not sure, but think i read somewhere you wasnt counting them, im only mentioning this with reading the negative balance of calories you have). Im learning but so far ive learnt not eat less then 1100 calories per day. Eat all of them. Any earnt in excercise eat at least half if you can all of them. Lets face it you have earnt them so eat them i was told that and now when i have cheese i look and think you know what i earnt that and deserve the treat. Try drink your 2l of water per day too. and try eating every 2-3 hours maybe a some fruit Hope this helps.

Calories In
Food: +416

Calories Burned
Basal Metabolic Rate: 1814
Lifestyle Activity: 680
Exercise: 641
Total Burned: 3108

Calorie Total: -2719
Aim for -250 to -750 calories per day

Im doing a calorie controled diet myself (im not sure, but think i read somewhere you wasnt counting them, im only mentioning this with reading the negative balance of calories you have). Im learning but so far ive learnt not eat less then 1100 calories per day. Eat all of them. Any earnt in excercise eat at least half if you can all of them. Lets face it you have earnt them so eat them i was told that and now when i have cheese i look and think you know what i earnt that and deserve the treat. Try drink your 2l of water per day too. Hope this helps.

I'm up to 1.5 ltr, I never used to drink anything, maybe half a glass a day. Finding it hard to fit all the drinking in :rofl:

Im doing a calorie controled diet myself (im not sure, but think i read somewhere you wasnt counting them, im only mentioning this with reading the negative balance of calories you have). Im learning but so far ive learnt not eat less then 1100 calories per day. Eat all of them. Any earnt in excercise eat at least half if you can all of them. Lets face it you have earnt them so eat them i was told that and now when i have cheese i look and think you know what i earnt that and deserve the treat. Try drink your 2l of water per day too. Hope this helps.

I'm up to 1.5 ltr, I never used to drink anything, maybe half a glass a day. Finding it hard to fit all the drinking in :rofl:

Me too, some days im good, some days im rubbish. I try to drink 500ml every 3 hours. :)

The calories are on the last page x

Ok, when i talk about eating calories, i mean your exercises ones, not daily ones. Lets say i go to the gym i burn 500 calories i try to eat them all. :)

So lets say your on 1100 per day calorie count.

1100 Start allowance
-416 Already Eaten
+641 Exercise

Means you should be trying to eat now between 1004 to 1325 calories by the end of the day.

Eating 1100 calories per day would give you approx weight loss of 2lb per week which is a healthy way (this an average depends on height and weight).

It works!

I'd quite like to lose half a stone this week :blush: Is that bad? I was eating so much rubbish so to cut it completely I am going to lose quite abit.

I had a dry jacket potato and 2 baked chicken breasts for dinner. So yummy and filling. Snacking on cucumber sticks, drinking water, and exercising now.

Today I have burned 939 calories from exercise and I have eaten 852. I'm doing to do more exercise before bed, but more of the games on the Wii than the actual exercise.

I'm really enjoying myself and not finding it hard yet :lol:

I'd quite like to lose half a stone this week :blush: Is that bad? I was eating so much rubbish so to cut it completely I am going to lose quite abit.

I had a dry jacket potato and 2 baked chicken breasts for dinner. So yummy and filling. Snacking on cucumber sticks, drinking water, and exercising now.

Today I have burned 939 calories from exercise and I have eaten 852. I'm doing to do more exercise before bed, but more of the games on the Wii than the actual exercise.

I'm really enjoying myself and not finding it hard yet :lol:

imo yes its bad, if your body is not getting enough background calories to live your metabolism will slow right down to go with it, which in the long run makes it harder to lose weight.

Glad your enjoying, x

Toria hun, you need to be eating more, you need atleast 1200 to keep your body healthy, any less and your are not loosing weight, your giving your self malnutrition.
Also only weight yourself once a week, pick a day and stick to it. Dont go by your weight on the wii, they are realy unacurate. They are scales in most boots stores and it only costs 50p, works out your bmi for you and everything or for 70p it dose your body fat aswell.

Toria hun, you need to be eating more, you need atleast 1200 to keep your body healthy, any less and your are not loosing weight, your giving your self malnutrition.
Also only weight yourself once a week, pick a day and stick to it. Dont go by your weight on the wii, they are realy unacurate. They are scales in most boots stores and it only costs 50p, works out your bmi for you and everything or for 70p it dose your body fat aswell.

Totally agree. Your body uses 2,000 cals a day just existing. You need to eat at least 1,200 cals or else what you eat will just be converted into fat instead of burnable fuel.

Also what are you doing to burn 1,000 cals in one day?

That was only one day I've not done that every day. Me and my sister were doing hula hoop and step aerobics all day.

I've been naughty today, went to my nans and she cooks nice food :( :lol:

But you still need to eat more even if you are not burning 1000 calories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"