Journal - Flab to Fab! (Weightloss So Far: 8lb!)

Well done, thats half of stone. Ive done 6lb in two weeks i expect it to slow down now tho. x

A crafty muesli without added sugar is good for breakfast too:), it is the ideal starter for the day, as it gives you the energy for the day and keeps you full for some time too :)
The müsli I have (which you probably don'Ät have over there but a different brand maybe) is Kölln wholegrain fruit Müsli , which has no added sugar , so all sugar comes from the fruits and honey thats in there :)

https://www.peter-koelln.de/eng/static/export_koelln_muesli.html

I've started having Weetabix for breakfast instead of Cheerios. Apparently Weetabix is better?

It's so confusing! The only thing stopping me having a pizza out of desperation is the fact slimming world gave an individual dominos pizza 44 syns! 44!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Weetabix are also good, since they are as dry as straw, just rememebr not to put any sugar on it .

Well done toria!...what results! xx

8lb today :lol:

I got on the Wii Fit this morning, did a body test, and it said I had lost 7lb since yesterday. Thought that can't be right, so I did it again. Nope, same results. Caitlyn then came over to the Wii Fit board and removed a paint brush from underneith it :rofl: Damnit! I thought I had dropped 7lb over night!

I'm actually doing really well, finding it really easy. I even had a sneaky bit of a chicargo town pizza, and I've still lost weight, so I guess treating myself once in a while is alright.

I've started eating fruit smothered in fat free yogurt for lunch. Lush! So now I have perfected the weetabix for breakfast, fruit and fat free yogurt for lunch I just need to work on dinners. They seem so plain and boring, fish and veg or chicken and veg... or the occasional jacket potato :rofl:

Ah you're doing sooo well! dinners are boring but tbh since I'm dieting my taste buds have became refreshed or something and healthy stuff like veg and fish tastes so much better :thumbup: I find healthy eating so much easier in Summer. in winter all i want to eat is stodge, puddings and stews and the like. In summer i like to eat fruit and salads :dohh: However summer also = hot weather and less clothes so obv need to be thin before then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->