journey of trying to conceive via Sperm Donor AI

londondoll

Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to start a thread to write down my journey of trying to conceive via Sperm Donor using the NI method.

I have been trying to conceive for 4 months.

I have a brilliant donor who is very understanding and has a lot of empathy,which is needed when my AF arrives and i feel down for a few days.

I am a single woman im 28 and work as a Personal Trainer.

I have been yearning to be a mum for a number of years,but after a couple of long term relationships failing, i decided to take the path of becoming alone.

Its amazing as i have the full support of my parents,who are very excited about the prospect of becoming Granparents.

I am currently coming to the end of my 2ww, AF is due on Monday, this month i am keeping my fingers crossed more so than usual as on Tuesday i had what seems like implantation bleeding.

When i went to the toilet there was slight pale pink discharge,i got a bit excited about seeing this as i have read about it,but had never experienced it.

Througout the week i have had slight cramping in my pelvis.

So they have been my only 2 symtoms.

So i am keeping positive and awaiting to see what the next 48 hours brings.

Hopefully it wont bring AF :winkwink:

Ahh AF arrived,i must say that i was more dispointted than i have been before. My donor was very reassuring and showed a lot of empathy when i told him. We have decided to switch to NI method,a controversial method. i know. but a mutual choice that we have both agreed on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->