judge my opk!

sparkle83

XLTTC: 10 yrs & counting!
Reaction score
Hiya! ths my second cycle after ovarian drilling, and I just took an opk this evening (didnt bother last cycle). Just wondered what you think, havent had a pos opk in 4 years :o

thanks

Attachments

• oct12.JPG
    oct12.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 53
That's definitely darker - I'd say it was positive :D

yay, well done hun, that is def pos!!!! :thumbup:

well I had another pos opk today, but neg hpt, so I guess it was a false alarm. I hate PCOS.

:hi: Not wanting to build your hopes up but I got a positive OPK before my HPT test with my son so fingers crossed BUT saying this it could mean AF is on it's way as we get a surge of LH just before our period is due. Hope it's just an early bfp sign though.

Thanks hon, but there isn't even a hint of a line on hpt, and opk test line is def darker, I would have thought for such a dark opk, I'd have something on an hpt?

Hmmm could be the pcos of course as that does make false reading but another idea is you are ovulating again?? You never know. There is a special name for it but can't remember it. Maybe keep :sex: until you get af. Sorry you're getting mixed results, it can be so frustrating can't it.

I have had neg OPKs inbetween the last pos and this one, so I figure I didn't actually O last time, and am still waiting. This kept happening to me before my ovarian drilling, I only had one decent cycle from it. I'll keep having sex, but I think that this is a sin that the drillin had limited success for me.

Aww sorry love, it's so frustrating isn't it. So hard to keep positive when we have no way of knowing what is going on but try to keep your spirits up. If you ovulate twice yo will get the negatives in between, but of course it's all guess work. Noticed you're starting clomid soon, maybe that will help along with the drilling. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->