Juice??

helen0381

Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!
Reaction score
My LO is nearly 7 months. He drinks water and I have been giving him very watered down juice too.

Just wondered what type of juice people give their LO's??

xx

We give anything that is 100% juice, but we didn't start with Hayden until he was like 16mo old, it's more like flavored water...very little juice and lots of water. He really likes apple, white grape peach and mixed berry

We give AJ both fresh fruit juice and dilute juice very very watered down.

with my daughter i found something called Annabel karmel (i think its called) diluting juice. I bought it in boots however it was expensive, and put a tiny amount because that is all that was needed in the water from around 8ish months. From a year plus just watered down diluted juice. But heaven forbid you should mention it to the health visitor i got my head chewed off because i gave her something other than milk and water but she just wouldn't drink water at all and that was from an early age.

I only give formula and water to drink, I am trying not to give M a sweet tooth and following guidelines about not giving juice too early :)

We don't give Tom any juice tbh, the only time he does have it is if he's constipated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->