July 2011 Buddies

enniejennie

Happily PG with #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! Recently got a :bfp:! :happydance: Hoping for a sticky bean this time!!

Are there any other ladies that their EDD is early July late June? I would love to have some pregnancy buddies! :cloud9:

Hi!! I just got my :bfp: today!! Looking for others too!! Congratulations!! I still don't believe it...not going to change my ticker until I know for sure!!! Lol.... finger's crossed for us!!

My EDD is June 30th, so I'll be due around that time and I'd like to be buddies! I got my BFP last Thursday. I'm 22, my DH is 26 and we've been TTC for 4 months to get here.

Meeeee! My EDD is July 7th until I have my first scan :)

Congrats Ladies!! I got my :bfp: this past saturday! I am 25 and my DH is 30. We have been TTC #2 since June of 2009. So hopefully this will be a sticky bean for us!! Good luck to everyone!!

My EDD is July 2nd until I see the doctor. Does anyone have their first appt set up yet? I have mine set up for next Wednesday the 3rd. I have a M/C back in August so they want to see me early to make sure everything is going well.

Sticky :dust: to us ladies!!!!

I got my digi BFP on monday :)

We are both 33 & have been TTC our first since July 2008. We've had 2 losses along the way.

I had bloods done yesterday, as I had a little spotting & my first scan is on the 15th Nov! :yipee:
I'm going to book in with the midwife after I know everything is OK this time :) xx

HI ladies, I got my :bfp: last sunday. My EDD is July 1, 2011. I have my frst appt to confirm on firday.
This is baby#3. I'm 30, almost 31, and my kids are 7 and 5 right now. THis will be the last baby, and were so exctied.

Theres another July thread with a bunch of us due around the same time. I'll post a link to it after I go remember where it is.

GL to everyone. I hope we have lots of buddies to share this with.

hi again...the other thread is 'Due in July' they are looking into rethreading and calling something like 'July beach buddies'. Its under:
BabyandBump > Lounge Area > Groups & Discussions > Pregnancy

HI ladies, I got my :bfp: last sunday. My EDD is July 1, 2011. I have my frst appt to confirm on firday.

Wow, you already get an appointment? I would love that. I have to wait until December 14th before getting checked, which I hate. I want to get everything checked out now! You're so lucky!

Well I am looking for a new doctor because mine is leaving in January and i dont want to start with her then have to change in a couple of months. When I called the new place I said I just got my BFP and I needed a new doctor she said she could get me in this week so I jumped on it. They probably will just confirm and rescedule me for the first scan later. I hope they do an internal scan to confirm though. Even this early id like to see what it looks like. :)

hi ladies, I was right...no scan today at my appointment. they did blood, pap, and 1 hour sugar test...I have my scan in three weeks when I'm 8 weeks along. They said 5 weeks would be too early to get a good view of anything so they wait a few more weeks. I was so bummed but I am glad to get the blood work out of the way.

Hwo is everyone feeligng...I'm mostly tired. I have a great appetite still. no nasuea yet...I know it's coming though though.

hi ladies, I was right...no scan today at my appointment. they did blood, pap, and 1 hour sugar test...I have my scan in three weeks when I'm 8 weeks along. They said 5 weeks would be too early to get a good view of anything so they wait a few more weeks. I was so bummed but I am glad to get the blood work out of the way.

Hwo is everyone feeligng...I'm mostly tired. I have a great appetite still. no nasuea yet...I know it's coming though though.

Aww, that is a bummer!

I have no appetite - and even when I am hungry, I get filled up so quickly! I eat about half of the portion that I usually do and I'm completely stuffed. I have a lot of morning sickness (not fun at all), backaches, very very sore boobs and I need at least one half hour - hour nap a day. Symptoms are hitting pretty hard now!

mommywishes, sorry to hear your symptoms are hitting you so hard. I know mine are coming, jsut hits me a little later I think.
It's just being so tired I can't shake. I yawn all day long non stop and then htat makes my eyes water really bad. I'm trying to cut back on my caffiene but I can't give it up totally. I heard that two diet 12 oz cans of soda is not harm ful. what do you think? I am trying not to drink that much, but it's hard. I like my diet dr. pepper. :)

Hi everyone, congrats on the great news!! I am also due early next july xxxx

Congratulations girls, I too just got my BFP, so if all goes to plan I'm due 12th July 2011. Very excited but absolutely petrified about the next fews months.

Saw GP tonight & need to go back in next couple of days to get the referral letter so I can then make midwife appointment/scan.

Happy & healthy 9 months for us all, great to have people to share the journey with.

xx

I'm due 9th July (approx) so far only been feeling tired, well absolutley shattered would be more to the point! Strangley can't eat as much as I used to, get full very very quickly now, thought it worked the other way?

Hope everyone is feeling good................ so exciting

Hi lumpy bumpy, I too am feeling absolutely shattered but have been feeling tired for a while now for generally over doing it and not going to bed early enough, that'll all have to change now!

Also I'm finding my appetite has changed, I'm usually a serial snacker & can't go more than a couple of hours without a biscuit or some fruit, but now I'm finding it a chore to even eat lunch! Going to try and force the fruit down later though :)

Has anyone noticed they've been drinking more, I'm going to the drinks machine twice as much, and getting 2 cups each time! Only hot water though, need to reduce the caffeine. So the increase in the trips to the toilet are understandable & not really a symptom in themselves.

xx

Hi everyone!
I'm also due June 30th although hubs and I are both convinced it will be July. :)
Been super tired, not much appetite...at least got to see doc this week and he says it's a good prognosis (whatever that means at 6 wks...). :thumbup:
good luck to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->