July 2011 Buddies

Hi, girls I'm due July 8 and would love bump buddies!!

oh oh me me....got my :bfp: today and EDD is July 20th :)

so i had a dr. appt on friday and he said that my cramps might be a miscarriage but it might also be fine so who knows.....when i go next friday we will re-evaluate and if everything is ok then we will do the blood tests and stuff :) also talked to a midwife who said she knows lots of women who have cramps in first trimester and if i am having breast tenderness and nausea it is a good sign that the pregnancy is sticking and i have both those symptoms :)

I'm at 8 weeks and nearly grown out of every pair of pants I own!

I've been having a lot of bad cramps, but I've had them this whole time. I have three belly scars because of my ovarian cancer, so I think a lot of pain is from them stretching and the scar tissue getting irritated from things moving around. Can't wait to get everything checked out by the doctor next week!

It looks like we are sneaking into July too according to the online calculator (July 30th), but my 1st baby was 5 days late, my 2nd was 17 days late and my 3rd was 14 days late so I suspect it might be August. Any 'mature' mama's looking for a July buddy reading this let me know.

My EDD is July 1 2011 :) We weren't planning on having a little bean so soon, but we're really excited! Anyone wanna be my buddy?

my edd is july 22 (not sure how accurate it is because I couldn't give the lady an accurate date when I had it last) Find out at a doc appt for sure I suppose but for now I'll stick with July 22nd till they say otherwise. =D First Ultrasound 12/21 unless I can get one sooner! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->