*~*~July 2012 Babies~*~*

L

LilDreamy

Hiya Ladies!!

Not trying to thread steal, but I thought it would be good to have a group where we can update the first page with Everyone's Due dates and put what gender baby they are having!

I will keep it as up-to-date as possible!!
Oh yea, and let me know what you predict baby is going to be! =]
Or if you predict twins. :dohh:

Congrats all JULY MOMMA'S!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

# Of Babies - 9
# Predict Boy - 4
# Predict Girl - 4
Surprise - 1

-----JULY 2012 DUE DATES-----

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th
Crazy.Diamond - Predicts :blue:

8th

9th
MrsSasha - Predicts :pink:

10th
Ann89 - Predicts :blue:
Razorhips - Predicts :pink:

11th
Angieloo - Predicts :pink:

12th
Lildreamy - Predicts :blue:

13th

14th
CloverMouse - Predicts ??

15th
Bunnikins - Predicts :pink:

16th
Overcomer79 - Predicts :blue:

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

Quick Little Survey To Get To Know Each Other

Name:
Due Date:
Baby #:
Predict :blue: or :pink::
Fav Boy Name:
Fav Girl Name:
Symptoms So far:

Mine:

Name: Katie
Due Date: 12th July
Baby #: 2
Predict :blue: or :pink:: :blue:
Fav Boy Name: Micah
Fav Girl Name: Arianna
Symptoms So far:Eating! and Nightmares! lol.

Was just trying to make a proper thread for us so we can update the first page. Nevermind then. :wacko::wacko:

Name:
Due Date: July 10th
Baby #: 2
Predict or : Boy
Fav Boy Name: Everette or Ryker
Fav Girl Name: Emery
Symptoms So far: None so far..

Name: Kat
Due Date: 15th July 2012
Baby #: 1
Predict or : girl
Fav Boy Name: I dunno yet!
Fav Girl Name: Jessica
Symptoms So far: cramps, nausea, tender boobs (mainly cramps!!)

Don't let it discourage you. I really had to dig for my symptoms at first lol.

Now I'm just oober gassy!
Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

And my last pregnancy I didn'y have hardly any symptoms either. Was just tired alot and had to tinkle constantly. :wacko:

Name: Lexi
Due Date: July 7
Predict: :blue:
Fav Boy Name: Chevelle(it's a supposedly a girl name darn it!) Ray Lee
Fav Girl Name: Rylee Cayenne Adele
Symptoms So far: Ugh too many! But I haven't had much nausea nor any vomiting yet!

I could also have twins but I don't really think I will. They run in my family like crazy. And yes, I have two middle names so baby is getting two middle names. I've always enjoyed being a bit different that way :p

Aww Chevelle sounds good! I think it could be used as a boy's name.. :shrug:

And twins would be soo cool. Except deffinately a handfull!! :O

Name: Leslie
Due Date: July 14
Predict or : Surprise
Fav Boy Name:Quinn
Fav Girl Name:Bonnie
Symptoms So far: Heartburn, nausea, nightmares, and cramps

Name: Sasha
Due Date: 9 July
Baby#: 1
Predict or: Girl I think :))
Symptoms so far: feel OK so far :)

Name: Teresa
Due Date: July 13th
Baby no. 2
Predict: boy
Fav Boy's name Elijah
Fav Girl's name Ginny
Symptoms: exhausted, tender boobs, scattered brained, cramps, extra CM, nausea and extremely dizzy.

OverComer, I used to LOVE the name ELIJAH. When I was little that's the name I called all of my baby boy baby dolls. :haha:

I wanted to name our son, if we have one, Elijah, but OH doesn't like the name and wants to name our son after him. :(

I don't really care for his name either. :/

It's Joseph. Blah. Lol.

Anywho's.
Today and yesterday I have been one emotional Girl!
Crying over everything and getting so angry. I feel sorry for OH. He doesn't understand. And I don't quite understand either. I wish I could stop being so mean before I end up running him off. :/

Lol. How is everyone else?
Symptoms??

OverComer, I used to LOVE the name ELIJAH. When I was little that's the name I called all of my baby boy baby dolls. :haha:

I wanted to name our son, if we have one, Elijah, but OH doesn't like the name and wants to name our son after him. :(

I don't really care for his name either. :/

It's Joseph. Blah. Lol.

Anywho's.
Today and yesterday I have been one emotional Girl!
Crying over everything and getting so angry. I feel sorry for OH. He doesn't understand. And I don't quite understand either. I wish I could stop being so mean before I end up running him off. :/

Lol. How is everyone else?
Symptoms??

I love the name. We would call him Eli. I am just moody as all get out and omg the dizziness!!!!!! I don't know what I am going to do with it as I still have to work!!

Well my cramping seems to be fading a little now (thank god! hope i havent spoken too soon!) Boobs getting all veiny and sore.. not too much nausea just get a wave of it every so often. I dunno if its all in my head though! (well, the boobs are definitely real anyway!)

Nausea on and off, and crying at the drop of a hat... actually getting mad at the drop of a hat too... this could be quite the adventure lol

Don't let it discourage you. I really had to dig for my symptoms at first lol.

Now I'm just oober gassy!
Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

And my last pregnancy I didn'y have hardly any symptoms either. Was just tired alot and had to tinkle constantly. :wacko:

Oo I know.. My last pregnancy I had EVERY symptom in the book! But latlely I have been getting horrible heart burn!

Love it lildreamy ;)

ANGIE
due date: july 11th
Baby #1
Predict: a girl
Boy name: benjamin
girl name: emily - emma for short
symptoms: sore boobs, tired, exhausted!!!

:)

@Overcomer, Yea, I liked the nickname Eli as well. Idunno, not many people use the name, and I think it sounds like a good strong name. :flower:

Nausea on and off, and crying at the drop of a hat... actually getting mad at the drop of a hat too... this could be quite the adventure lol

I'm getting real aggressive/angry at a drop of a dime. I feel at some times I'm gonna turn in to the Hulk! lol.

I really REALLY think we're having a boy this time. Why else would I be getting soo aggressive? Lol.

I hope we have a boy, but Alexa's dad wants another girl. Which would be cool for Alexa to have a sister.

@@Ann I heard heartburn means they are going to either be a boy or have lots of hair! Who knows. I had heart burn with Alexa and she had a head full of hair!

back from dr. They changed my EDD to july 16th. I am not upset as that is my hubby's and I seventh wedding anniversary!!

Oh wow! That's really cool! :D

My brother was born on my dads birthday, talk about an awesome birthday gift! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->