*~*~July 2012 Babies~*~*

AND you're further along than you thought! So that means the less you have to wait! :D

I'm getting real aggressive/angry at a drop of a dime. I feel at some times I'm gonna turn in to the Hulk! lol. I really REALLY think we're having a boy this time. Why else would I be getting soo aggressive? Lol. I hope we have a boy said:
I have no idea what we might have, I'm so happy to be pregnant! I think we might keep it a surprise too!
I've had quite a bit of heartburn, I hope it means hair, my mom still complains that I was bald until I was 2 and everyone thought I was a boy... to be fair I was not bald the whole time, but my hair grew in almost clear, you could only see it if the light hit just right behind me. DH has superdark hair though, so we might end up with that!

Have any of you told your family? We're telling parents and siblings this weekend :) so excited!

LOL I was the same way! My mom said people couldn't tell I was a girl, because I had boy like hair up until I was 2 1/2 years old. She said she had to stick those present like bows in my hair so people would know I was a girl! :blush:

Hopefully she was joking.... Lol.

I haven't told my family yet. Not sure when I want to tell them. Don't know if they will be happy or shocked.

Are you going to tell them in a special way? Like a Gift with your pregnancy test in it, or are you just going to sit down and talk to them?

My DH's parents are huge University of Michigan Football fans, so I bought a Michigan Sleeper and am attaching a note "To Grandma and Grandpa - From Your New Little Football Buddy.
My parents already have one grandchild, so I got then a brag book that says "my grandchildren" on it, I want to see how long it takes for it to click.

How about you?

PS I know his family will be happy, Mine might be a bit shocked... we'll see

Is it ridiculous that I was thrilled to see my ticker move to week 5- lol. I was so happy! Can't wait till week 10 to tell people outside family:)

@Overcomer, Yea, I liked the nickname Eli as well. Idunno, not many people use the name, and I think it sounds like a good strong name. :flower:

Nausea on and off, and crying at the drop of a hat... actually getting mad at the drop of a hat too... this could be quite the adventure lol

I'm getting real aggressive/angry at a drop of a dime. I feel at some times I'm gonna turn in to the Hulk! lol.

I really REALLY think we're having a boy this time. Why else would I be getting soo aggressive? Lol.

I hope we have a boy, but Alexa's dad wants another girl. Which would be cool for Alexa to have a sister.

@@Ann I heard heartburn means they are going to either be a boy or have lots of hair! Who knows. I had heart burn with Alexa and she had a head full of hair!

I also had a ton of heart burn my last pregnancy and
My daughter also had a full head of hair.. Haha

AWWW That it a super cute way of telling them! :D
Now I need to get my creative juices flowing so I can come up with a cool way to tell them. Lol. :D

Lol @Angieloo. Me too!
I totally just randomly put on someone elses thread "Heyyy look my ticker moved up one!!" on a thread that was totally a different topic. Knowing everyone didn't care about my ticker. :haha:

&& I really think hair has to do with heartburn, I don't know how... it just does. :lol:

Quick Little Survey To Get To Know Each Other

Name:
Due Date:
Baby #:
Predict :blue: or :pink::
Fav Boy Name:
Fav Girl Name:
Symptoms So far:

Mine:

Name: Katie
Due Date: 12th July
Baby #: 2
Predict :blue: or :pink:: :blue:
Fav Boy Name: Micah
Fav Girl Name: Arianna
Symptoms So far:Eating! and Nightmares! lol.

Name: April
Due Date: 10 July 2012
Baby #: 2
Predict :pink:
Fav Boy Name: Jasper
Fav Girl Name: Isobel
Symptoms So far: Cramps and tiredness!

:wave:

Is it ridiculous that I was thrilled to see my ticker move to week 5- lol. I was so happy! Can't wait till week 10 to tell people outside family:)

No, its not ridiculous, i cant wait til mine moves to 5 on sunday! :happydance: being 4+ is so boring!!! This is the longest week ever!

Lol bunnikins! I think the whole first trimester is going to crawl by

Hiya Razorhips! :D && Welcome!

And yes, it's crawling by! ach day feels like a week to me!

Everyday I look at mt ticker and think, "That's it!? It just moved up a day!?"

Well duhh... :haha:

Oh yea, are you ladies going to find out the Gender before the baby is born, or are any of you going to keep it a surprise until Birth??

I have to know, its sooo exciting and i am a big planner!

Ah! Good luck trying to keep it a surprise!

I couldn't possibly! If I could find out right now, I sooo would! I'm so impatient. Just like POAS. If they weren't so expensive I would have been POAS since 4 DPO :lol:

Haha liildreamy I am the same way! I POAS over five times (after the positive test) just to reassure myself.

Clover you are very brave. I think it would be a great surprise, but know there is no way I can wait.

I will be finding out as soon as possible

Definitely going to find out! I need to know! I am so impatient! I always go snooping for presents before xmas too. Im not good at surprises!

Name: Cori
Due Date: July 30-31
Baby #: 1
Predict: :pink:
Fav Boy Name: Patrick or Aiden
Fav Girl Name: DH wants Lauren but I like Emily or Emma
Symptoms So far: Sore and bigger bb's, tired, mild cramping, and NO taste, all food tastes bland and slimy and yet I'm still hungry! :haha:

We do want to find out the sex. I am one of those that has to know. I also POAS x3 boxes worth of tests when I got my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->