July/August (Summer Sunbeams) 2012!

Lovely idea I was looki g for an August thread in pregnancy groups earlier I am due 13th August and vote for the name August sunbeams

Lovely idea I was looki g for an August thread in pregnancy groups earlier I am due 13th August and vote for the name August sunbeams

Hey, day before me :thumbup: - Congrats!
Have added you to the list and put your vote up too :)

Not sure if we're going to be a Summer thread yet, lots of requests for July/September inclusion

Hi girlies can I join? My due date from lmp is July 28th but I'm almost positive I ovulated cd20 so I'm sure my due date will be around aug 4th

Hey, day before me :thumbup: - Congrats!
Have added you to the list and put your vote up too :)

Not sure if we're going to be a Summer thread yet, lots of requests for July/September inclusion

Thanks, congrats to you too. Ok some others ideas for summer names,
Summer beach babes
Summer sunshine rays

Welcome pinkletoes and congratulations xx

All updated to this point girls - all votes for names and new names on too :)

I like summer sunbeams too. It lets other months in too. September is still summer ;)
Well it is to me ;)

Embo I love your ticker! Identical to mine, except for where you have a baby I have a preggo lady. We're due date buddies :) xx

Deja-vu or what. lol

Cant believe you havent added me already. LOL :sulk: :rofl:

Oh yah! I was looking for a thread like this earlier. Put me down for August 2nd due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->