• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August (Summer Sunbeams) 2012!

Loving the name ideas. When i think of August i think of conkers. What about bonkers conkers? :rofl:

Is this one only for August or July also? I'm July 15th! Is there another thread for July?

Hey everyone. FF has estimated due date of August 4th. I like Summer Sunbeams. I am kind of not looking forward to being that pregnant in the summer, but sure hope I get there!!!

Puppycat, Did you get your results back today or do you need to wait until tomorrow?

My GP will not do my betas regardless of the CP and ectopic. I wasnt under there care and although they have the letters from the hospital they are not obliged to do them. I am going to try again by making an appointment and actually speaking to the Dr instead of some bumwipe on a phone.

Make me bloody mad.:growlmad:

My edd is 15th July but I'm anticipating a move to August after my dating scan. Not looking forward to being huge and whale like in the summer but am looking forward to having a baby!

I like the name Summer Sun Beams too! I just got my bfp due date calculators online say 12th august!!! thanks ladies good luck to you all!!

hi can you put me down for august the 4th,thanks. also has anyone felt sick one day then nothing since?.xxx

hi can you put me down for august the 4th,thanks. also has anyone felt sick one day then nothing since?.xxx

Actually, I was sick the day before I tested. I was at my MIL's and had this weird hot flash and almost threw up on her carpet. I drank a ton of water and it passed. That is what made me go home and do a test the very next day which was my BFP. I haven't been sick at all since just sore bbs, the occasional cramp and crazy fatigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->