+*+ July Babies+*+blue 76, pink 92, yellow 29. 129 Here already!

Congrats Tudor and Nel and anyone else I may have missed :D

Good luck to those that seem to be starting and please wish me luck today, I have my 2nd sweep at 1.10pm this afternoon! I hope to God she tells me I have progressed more since last Sunday when I was totally closed and cervix was way back.

I do feel a bit of pressure down there today - not sure if it's from needing the loo though :haha: but it does feel different so fingers crossed. I am gonna be so upset if she tells me that there's no progress - I will actually cry right there and then and make a total fool of myself!!

Anyway, will let you know how I get on! I am still hopeful at the moment for a July baby! We'll see!! xx

Starting to get so frustrated. 3 days over and nothing! Been getting a lot more painful braxtons past 2 days but nothing else. I'm driving myself nuts trying to get through each day without getting my hopes too high incase im disappointed :(

6 days over :cry: I feel like it's never going to happen.. everyone else is becoming a mummy and I just have a stubborn bump! lol I feel no different, not a thing is happening, starting to think I'm actually going to make it to my induction date now sighhh...

ooo NG09, keep us updated...Im feeling the same as you. Cramps have settled down now though. Did have an overwhelming urge to be sick earlier. Its like going back to first tri all over again. Sickness and knicker checking. :D

Yup, mine has eased too, keep feling the need to pee every 10 mins tho!!! All in all I actually feel great, a bit uncomfy with LO pushing around in there but not like I expected to feel when overdue!! Maybe it means he's never gonna come out!!!! Aaarrrgghh!!!!

Yup, mine has eased too, keep feling the need to pee every 10 mins tho!!! All in all I actually feel great, a bit uncomfy with LO pushing around in there but not like I expected to feel when overdue!! Maybe it means he's never gonna come out!!!! Aaarrrgghh!!!![/QUOTE]

I know how you feel!! I keep thinking to myself what did they do when there was no such things as induction or c-section.. did the babies just stay inside forever??

Yup, mine has eased too, keep feling the need to pee every 10 mins tho!!! All in all I actually feel great, a bit uncomfy with LO pushing around in there but not like I expected to feel when overdue!! Maybe it means he's never gonna come out!!!! Aaarrrgghh!!!!

I know how you feel!! I keep thinking to myself what did they do when there was no such things as induction or c-section.. did the babies just stay inside forever??[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!! What a thought! I love my LO but I couldn't be doing with him in there forever!!!!!

Just back from the midwife, cervix was still unfavourable. She said she thought it was a bit softer but still closed, etc. She couldn't perform the sweep :cry:

The only thing is, it did cause a bit of my "Bloody Show" to come away - but she didn't seem to think that meant anything. I'd have been almost pleased about it if she hadn't put a downer on it! x

Hi ladies! Havent been able to get on much, congrats to all new mummies.

Any ladies due/over hope your babies dont keep you waiting too long xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! Havent been able to get on much, congrats to all new mummies.

Any ladies due/over hope your babies dont keep you waiting too long xxxxxxxx

Agreed, they are worth it in the end, but the wait was awful. I hope you are holding your lovely babies soon! X

hows the overdue mummies doing i am 3 days over today i guess i might be having an august baby we need some labour dust

Still no babies born that had a EDD of the 28th! Its a cursed date LOL.

10 days overdue today :( doing everything poss but just no sign lol ...

10 days over now too. Ive decided Wednesday is my day :) So Ill be holding my baby in just over 4 days...eeee!!!

6 days overdue - got just under 14 hours to still have my July baby... only a few cramps and more bloody show since the attempted sweep yesterday but I don't think there is much chance of having him before the end of the day now!

hey ladies im jumping in here from september stars i no buit...today is the last day for july babies which means its nearly my month!!!

sorry for interupting ur post xx

10 days over now too. Ive decided Wednesday is my day :) So Ill be holding my baby in just over 4 days...eeee!!!

Your the same as me just counting on getting at least something started on wed... coul be thursday or friday, but hopefully wil have the babies soon :d x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->