~*~ July Babies!! ~*~

haha, ally you sound like you've gone contraction-crazy, but i can't see how you time them, so i'm just gunna wait till i really can't take them :haha: maybe it's wrong, but i really can't count them :wacko:

ah thank you sophie, hope yours comes soon as!! :)

xxxxxx

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. Or maybe I'll get lucky and my water will break so I don't have to worry about contraction counting. And if it doesn't I'll just have to guess. :thumbup:

And Kirste, hope your LO comes soon!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Not long now girls :D Im getting scared again.. One min im like Im sooooo ready for it.. next mean im like eek I cant do it! xx

yess u CANN DO IT:D
once you do it ,its gunna give me even more hope that i can do it so i just cant wait til you have your baby lol x

Nope Im still here.. I think my waters are leaking thou! xx

Oooh! Fxed you're not just wetting yourself! :winkwink: Keep us updated!
:dust: :dust:

So I'm not dilated yet :nope:
But she's been making my stomach make this sound that kind of sounds like a "moo" :wacko: It's up top, by my ribs. I think she's hitting air pockets or something.

Lol aw how funny! shes playing mummy a tune. Well I woke up twice and it gushed out a lil bit and soaked my knickers but beds fine so im not sure if its my proper waters or wot.. I just rung hosp and they told me to keep checking til 10am and see how it goes.. I got mild cramps! I hope todays the daaaaaay... doubt it thou :(. U still got time to dialate yet.. Im 2cm apparently! xx

fingers crossed that it is your waters!!x:dust: :dust: :dust:xx

haha yeah, she is playing a rather odd tune though.

Woohoo! Cramps are a good sign! :thumbup:
I was told that if you squat down and cough and more gushes out it's your waters. Don't know how true it is, but might be worth a shot! You can be our test subject :winkwink:

Lol I will try this in a min! I cant seem to tell if my waters r leaking now im wearing a pad.. Hmmmmm.. I wish they would just go GUSH so I knew it was def them lol. Ive got such an intense headache :( xx

3 days to go! I had a sweep on monday, lost my plug yesterday hopefully somethin happens today! Come on babies your mummies have waited 9 months!

Ooo exciting.. I hope I lose my plug today.. I had a sweep yesterday xx

not sure - i think there's different words for them everywhere.. might be a sweep or an induction?
xxxx

I try ^^
stupid english :D

Its a drip where you get fake contraction - you know :)

Hey - you have only one Week ^^
Are there any signs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"