~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

Can you add a :bfp: on my name please!! So happy!! Xxx

Hi ladies! I am waiting until Thursday or Friday to test. This week is killing me with the wait.

Soo its a BFN for me :(. Still no AF. But then again I'm super irregular. If it doesn't show in a week. I'll be starting provera. Congrats for all the BFP. On to the next month.

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with u all... I'm either 8/10 dpo today.... FF says 10, but I say 8!
I did a test yesterday, and it was bfn.... But silly me had another look after about four hours and there was a faint but definite second line....
Tested again this morning, smu, bfn!
I know our chances aren't great this month, I slipped a disk two days before O... So we didn't get as much BDing in as we'd hoped!!
I'm gonna test every morning until either AF or BFP!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

Thanks guys, all in all pretty crap. That was my last chance to be pregnant before the due date from our 1st loss, now I've been told I have to wait 2 months before trying again. Arghhhhh!

I am sorry hun. U will get that BFP very soon dear. :hugs:

Just an update ladies, I had my cd 13 ultrasound and we have 6 follicles, two of which are good size. That's the good news. Bad news is I have one on the left side and one on the right. There's no guarantee which side will release the follicle. So it's a 50/50 shot the right side releases. They went ahead and gave me the noverall injection and we have our scheduled iui tomorrow at 8 am.

Just an update ladies, I had my cd 13 ultrasound and we have 6 follicles, two of which are good size. That's the good news. Bad news is I have one on the left side and one on the right. There's no guarantee which side will release the follicle. So it's a 50/50 shot the right side releases. They went ahead and gave me the noverall injection and we have our scheduled iui tomorrow at 8 am.

Good luck! Fingers crossed that it releases on the correct side and you catch that egg!:dust:

FX For you!! Cant wait to see your announcement in the August thread :happydance:

AF came right on time for me yesterday... Jumping over to the August thread. Congrats to any new :bfp:s, and fx'ed for those still waiting!!

Spotting today at 9days past.af. i think you can put me down for August 22. Not sure though as no full af.

Hi everyone,
I'm just checking in on everyone? How u all doing?

AFM I've tested at 8dpo, 9dpo, and today, 10dpo.... All BFN... I did have faint but definite lines on the 8dpo and 9dpo tests, but outside the time limit... So I've discounted them (and it kills me)

I think AF is due on Saturday, but I've decided to keep testing until either AF or BFP!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->