~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

AF got me last night.. Ah well onto the next month :D

I always say afternoon as as already said with a hold and not much fluid xx

My tests are always darker in the afternoon. Hold 4 hours with nothing to drink.... its a chore.

I'll try that. I got abfn this am. I an never late so I'm just a little worried. My periods had been getting shorter lately. Like 1 day of full af then a day or two of spotting.

10dpo and BFN with a clearblue digi. Still have my fingers crossed for testing again on the weekend.

Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!!

Good luck to those still waiting and to those the witch got I'm sure I'll see you in the August thread!!

Lovetoteach have you tested again for a darker line? Or taken your digi?

13dpo and 14dpo test.jpg

14dpo.jpg

Don't know if you can tell, but today's test at 14dpo is definitely darker, still not photographing as dark as I see it, but yesterday's line compared to today's almost looks like it blends into the white background.

Still haven't braved the digi, but I am for sure taking it tomorrow. DH is scared and worried, so I am hoping the digi will make him feel better. I have also left a message with the doctor about coming in for a blood test, but haven't heard back yet since it's only 9:34am over here.

I'll try that. I got abfn this am. I an never late so I'm just a little worried. My periods had been getting shorter lately. Like 1 day of full af then a day or two of spotting.

I was looking on fertility friend and they have pictures people posted and some SMU are much darker than FMU. Some even show - on FMU and + on SMU. HOpe you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->