~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

:witch::witch::witch: came this morning. booooo! :growlmad:
Oh well, off to next month! Danni do you have an August thread started? Please put me for August 28th.
THanks and good luck to all of you for more BFP's this month!! And congratulations to all of you that are Due in April 2014!!

Just an update ladies, I had my cd 13 ultrasound and we have 6 follicles, two of which are good size. That's the good news. Bad news is I have one on the left side and one on the right. There's no guarantee which side will release the follicle. So it's a 50/50 shot the right side releases. They went ahead and gave me the noverall injection and we have our scheduled iui tomorrow at 8 am.

Good luck Danni!!!

:witch::witch::witch: came this morning. booooo! :growlmad:
Oh well, off to next month! Danni do you have an August thread started? Please put me for August 28th.
THanks and good luck to all of you for more BFP's this month!! And congratulations to all of you that are Due in April 2014!!

Yes the link is on the front page. Sorry af arrived. Good luck next cycle!

Sorry for the SUUUUUPER late update; I was in Hawaii getting my drink on! I had a BFN just before leaving on the 19th and AF arrived on the 21st, so it's on to cycle #3 and the August thread for me!

Congratulations and a H&H 9 months to all those who got their :bfp:!!!

Sorry the :witch: showed for so many!

Congrats to those that got :bfp: s and gl to those testing!

I tested from Saturday until yesterday and keep getting :bfn: s. I ran out of tests and went to buy a couple more today and the store was sold out of all the pink dye tests. I heard bad things about the blue dye ones even though that is what I used with my twins back in August 2005.

Bfp for me :) fingers crossed everyone else gets there real soon. :flower

Bfp for me :) fingers crossed everyone else gets there real soon. :flower

Congrats and thank you! I hope I will be one of those left to get a bfp! I am still holding on to hope even though the last few times I have been pregnant I have gotten a bfp by now.

I'm sorry! I hope August will be your month!

hey sorry everyone i havent been very active on here this month have been very hectic at work and trying not focus too much on getting preggo but just to have fun doing the bd. but AF showed up a week early yesterday 30/7/13, so iv no idea when i'll be testing in aug but fingers crossed for everybody next month and congrats to all bfp's

Congrats to all the BFPs! As for the rest of us, let's get that August BFP count sky high!

Congrats Jay900 on your BFP to finish out the month of July! FX and good luck to everyone moving into August! :dust:

VERY SORRY for the late update. AF got me today... on to the next cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"