July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Congrats tooth. Welcome little ava.....
so glad hubby was there with you.

Thank you ladies, sorry been so busy with peanut so couldn't reply. We came home today but prior to leaving they told us her bilirubin is a little on the high side so have to take her back tomorrow for lab work :(

Try and keep her by the window as much as possible in the meantime to break it down as much as possible. And don't worry, a bit of jaundice is very very common - Rowan'a eased off rapidly on exposure to natural light xx

Hey tooth,

dont worry to much, teagan also had the same thing when we left hospital, her levels went from 67 to 224 in 24 hours, and continued rising over a period of 3 days till it was 290, and then it started coming down.

They told me to feed her as much as possible, because the more she feeds the more she will pass fluids and make bowel movements, and the jaundice will go away.

Also as Tulip said, lay her on the bed or in the cot by the window with just a diaper on, natural sunlight is very good for them.

Hi ladies!!

Well baby Ava made her arrival at 2:30 am today. We are both doing well, I got induced on Thursday but dilation was not progressing even with the highest dose of Pitocin so doc said well stop it and try again later and it worked! Pushed for an hour and we have our little princess. Had some tearing so got some sutures, not very fun.

Hope everyone is doing well 😘

Yay!!! Congrats!!

Thank you everyone :)

Did anyone else have trouble with milk supply. I'm so worried I have only been bottle feeding which is not what I wanted. Anyone have any tips to have milk come in?

Fenugreek. And feed her first, then pump a few minutes after. It'll help build your supply. Your baby is much better at getting milk than a pump is, so also pumping and judging your supply on how much you pumped is inaccurate.

Thank you everyone :)

Did anyone else have trouble with milk supply. I'm so worried I have only been bottle feeding which is not what I wanted. Anyone have any tips to have milk come in?

Mine took a few days but what you have is enough-baby stomachs are very small at first!!

The colostrum is definitely enough but was something I was concerned about when I had my first. I ended up introducing a bottle also but he ended up not being able to latch to the breast so I expressed breast milk then changed to formula. With Edward I just trusted that it was enough and that's it normal for them to be on the breast constantly the first few days and then on day 3-4 massive amounts came in which he filled his face on. X

Congrats everyone on your gorgeous bundles :) I wish there was a way we could get all their pics on one wall so I could admire them all xxx

Hi Cally!!!

We're over here now!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...g-july-jelly-beans-2014-a-8.html#post33484047

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->