July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Michelle, I am a month post c section,

I am still wearing pads every day,as mine comes and goes all day long.

But I bled non stop for 3 weeks, heavy, had to wear maternity pads, and some times 2 at a time. Gynae said it was normal and could last up to 6 weeks.

So far today there has been nothing, Im hoping Im done now, but it surprises me.

for 2nd, 3rd and 4th times moms, How long after you had your babies, did you start dtd?

Also, am I allowed in the new group, seeing that Teagan came earlier than July?

Hope all you mommies are doing well.

Tooth, good luck cant wait to see your princess... Who will be with you when you go into labor?

Brandi have you and Asher been released from hospital already?

Teagan is officially a month old again....

Yup, we were released on Friday, came home Saturday. And of course you can be in the group. You're still a Jelly Bean!

Tymeg,

I can't wait for her to arrive, my mom will be there with me. Doc said they only wait a week after being over due to induce so it would be August 6th or that weekend but DH won't be able to make it he has a conference to attend :( hoping I won't be have to be induced.

How are you and the little one doing?

I am enjoying Motherhood, BUT it is very hard at times.....

I feel a bit overwhelmed sometimes, and then feel like I can just burst into tears, but I guess its all part of it.

I now understand why all 1st time mom's need help the 1st few weeks, I didnt have that, and I wish I did....

Little Miss is growing so nicely... :)

I hope you have your little princess this week still.....

Thank you Tymeg, hoping they will do a sweep or something tomorrow as I am technically going to be overdue based on both EDD! So frustrating :(

Thank you Tymeg, hoping they will do a sweep or something tomorrow as I am technically going to be overdue based on both EDD! So frustrating :(

Can't wait to hear your announcement!! Do we have anyone else still waiting on their lo?

So I guess my apt was today not tomorrow lol anyways last week I was 2 cm dilated but today I was 1 cm dilated and baby is between 0 and -1 station. I asked if I could be induced Friday since DH lives out of state but he said I am currently uninducible. If it looked like I was inducible, he would of allowed it. Looks like I am having a August baby!!

So I guess my apt was today not tomorrow lol anyways last week I was 2 cm dilated but today I was 1 cm dilated and baby is between 0 and -1 station. I asked if I could be induced Friday since DH lives out of state but he said I am currently uninducible. If it looked like I was inducible, he would of allowed it. Looks like I am having a August baby!!

Just curious why did he say you were uninducable? I was induced at 1cm.

I'm not certain Michelle, do you know how much you were effaced? I asked him how much I was last week he said none but i forgot to ask him about today :(

I thought the point of being induced was because you werent going into labor on your own? Sorry your dr said no tooth! So frustrating.

I'm not certain Michelle, do you know how much you were effaced? I asked him how much I was last week he said none but i forgot to ask him about today :(

I was 50% effaced, but my cervix just wasn't dilating anymore. Even during the induction, it took about a full day for my cervix to dilate past 3cm., then after that it went by rather quickly. But I agree with Pooch, I thought that was the point of induction. :shrug:

My doctor said if you aren't favorable to induction you are at an increased rate for csection.

The factors she used were dilation, effacement, and I think cervical placement/softness.

Thanks ladies, I go in Friday again so well see what he has to say. Hoping things start moving along. Just getting a pedicure done at the moment :) if she doesn't show up by next Wednesday they will most likely induce on August 8th :)

Let us know how it goes. On the bright side, at least you know you'll only have a week at most before you have your little one! :thumbup:

Good luck tooth! Hope you get good news on Friday. There's a girl's journal on here that I followed and she was told two days before her due date that she had no dilation, no effacement, nothing...not to expect to go into labour on her own, and she ended up going into labour on her own the day after her due date. So it does happen!

Let us know how it goes. On the bright side, at least you know you'll only have a week at most before you have your little one! :thumbup:

Yea, that's true Michelle. I guess at least I'll have a date to focus on and know that she will truly be here by then.

Thanks Brandi, that sounds hopeful never know. I keep getting my hopes up every time I have an apt. and then feel letdown after wards so I guess I am not expecting anything tomorrow.

DH said that he will cancel his trip to Texas for the conference if she doesn't show up until then.

Hope all of you and your little ones are doing well. :hugs:

With my first i had nothing and cervix was high, etc. and water broke that night. Just to second what brandi said!

Update ladies: so just got back from the doc 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced and baby still quite posterior. Induction scheduled for Thursday August 7th. For those of you that were induced, how long usually after being induced baby usually make an appearance?

Tooth.

I started my induction at 7:45 and Andrew arrived at 12:48.
I've always had fast labors though. First was 4 1/2, second was 3 1\2.
My doctor started my pitocin really low and kept raising it every hour. They didn't want me going past noon/one with him due to raised heart rate and blood pressure. They had me at like 14 right before delivery which I guess is pretty high. So that all plays in factor.

If you do have to be induced I hope yours goes quickly and smooth. Hopefully she will still decide to come on her own before than. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->