July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm finally getting into the swing of having two kids, thank god its gotten better! I can't wait for Olivia to be more interactive, can't wait to see how my two girls will interact!

Yes we should start a thread on baby section. I'll join the fb group too!

My son is finally sleeping 3-4hrs at a time at night its been so nice!! 5 1/2 weeks of no sleep was so hard!

Speaking of sleep, my little one sleeps like 5-6 hr stretches at night and usually sleeps from 9pm-9am! SO nice.

I'm interested in having a new thread made!

K4th glad its going great with 2! Sounds busy!

I had a rough first month. She was not content ever. But I think she had back to back gtowth spurts. Btwn our 2 week and 4 week check ups she grew 2 inches! Shes been much better the last 2 weeks and sleeps anywhere from 5-7.5 hrs straight at night. So thankful for that!!! Shes starting to smile and make cute excited noises so its getting more fun :)

I'll join a baby group :D

You guys are so lucky with that sleep, he only would sleep 1.5 hrs max for the first 5 weeks it was so hard. He was upset during day all due to his tummy issues. Soon as those were fixed he sleeps mostly 3hrs with an occasional 4hrs but to me it feels like 8hrs after going so long with no sleep. I feel so bad for him though cause I know he wanted sleep I took him to the doctors 4 times before they figured out what was wrong!! :/

He's 15lbs & 6 weeks old growing to fast!!

Oh babyv that sounds super rough. How big was he at birth? 15 lbs! I think delilahs about 10/11 lbs. If youre BF that is some super milk you have!

Jewell is 5 weeks and she only weights 8 1/2 lbs :rofl: she was 6'8 at birth.. Dropped to 6'3 initially and is now the 8 1/2 :)

Yes I'm breastfeeding but I mostly pump, I was overfeeding him without knowing that's why he is so big but I've cut him back and he's gaining the right amount per day now lol he was 8.4 at birth dropped to 7.11 it scared me so I fed him like crazy to get his weight up. His 2 week apt the doc said he was chunky butt and I could feed him up to 6 oz she was wrong that was way to much for his age. At 5 wks he was 14.6 lbs, we saw a different doctor who told us 4 oz every 3-4hrs since doing that he only gained an oz a day before he was gaining 3oz a day! :/ makes me sad he was tiny one week and huge the next!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Poppy very kindly set up a baby group for us all. I wasn't sure if everyone has the link so I'm just sharing it do we can all keep in touch!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2335779-july-2015-mommies-group.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->