July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Breast feeding hasn't been going so well here either. Little man dropped over a pound in the day and a half from leaving the hospital to his check up. We had to supplement an extra ounce of fluid after I fed 20 minutes per side. My milk was a late bloomer though.

Anderson lost about a lb, we will back to birth weight by his one month. As long as there are wry diapers, poos and they are not lethargic then i really feel you don't need to worry. Everything catches up.

My baby is named Anderson too :)
Lol really that's awesome obviously you have great taste lol. Did you give him a second name

Breast feeding hasn't been going so well here either. Little man dropped over a pound in the day and a half from leaving the hospital to his check up. We had to supplement an extra ounce of fluid after I fed 20 minutes per side. My milk was a late bloomer though.

Anderson lost about a lb, we will back to birth weight by his one month. As long as there are wry diapers, poos and they are not lethargic then i really feel you don't need to worry. Everything catches up.

Lol really that's awesome obviously you have great taste lol. Did you give him a second name

His middle name is Glenn. Glenn is my father's name :) my first child Kenneth is named after my husbands father. So I have Kenneth Parker and Anderson Glenn.

Jeremy has finally come into this world!!:baby: 8/7/15 8lbs 10oz 20.5 in. Everything went as smooth as it possibly could go!! Doctors nurses and the rest of the staff was amazing. We get to go home today! Can't wait for my own bed!!:sleep:

Congratulations!

His middle name is Glenn. Glenn is my father's name :) my first child Kenneth is named after my husbands father. So I have Kenneth Parker and Anderson Glenn.
My guys middle name is from my Dad too Anderson David.

Snapchat-2500833146270425350.jpg

My little man is growing so fast!! He's a month old now and is 13lbs!! At exactly 4 wks he was 12.8lbs I've been pretty much exclusively pumping and I think we were over feeding him I'm cutting him back now which he doesn't like but he is pretty much in size 2 diapers and 3 mo clothing and barely a month old lol my little chubby! I have taken him to doctors 3 times and they all laugh about him being so chunky and say how cute he is but they doctor never said to cut back she said i can give him up 6oz that's crazy! He throws up after 4 oz so I've been trying to keep him around 3.5 oz! It's a learning process but were figuring it out! As for sleep I'm only getting 2 hrs at a time which is hard, hoping he starts sleeping longer soon! Hope you all are doing well!

He's so cute Babyv! Glad he's getting all the nourishment he needs from your milk.

View attachment 888761

My little man is growing so fast!! He's a month old now and is 13lbs!! At exactly 4 wks he was 12.8lbs I've been pretty much exclusively pumping and I think we were over feeding him I'm cutting him back now which he doesn't like but he is pretty much in size 2 diapers and 3 mo clothing and barely a month old lol my little chubby! I have taken him to doctors 3 times and they all laugh about him being so chunky and say how cute he is but they doctor never said to cut back she said i can give him up 6oz that's crazy! He throws up after 4 oz so I've been trying to keep him around 3.5 oz! It's a learning process but were figuring it out! As for sleep I'm only getting 2 hrs at a time which is hard, hoping he starts sleeping longer soon! Hope you all are doing well!

Chubby is totally normal for a bf baby. He is adorable. I wouldn't worry about over feeding him. Hawkin is 5 weeks today & in a size 2 diaper also.

Shelby seems so tiny lol. She is about 9 lbs and 24 in long. Barely in size 1!

i'm so anxious to see how much Olivia weighs! She is 4 weeks today (1 month on saturday) and her next appt is her 2 month appt. She gets seen every 2 months now.

Isaac is 8 weeks tomorrow and weighed 8lbs 1oz on Monday. Can't wait for him to start looking bigger than a newborn!

Babyvaughan, omg he is way too cute! I love me some chubby babies! I'm exclusively pumping and Livia is already drinking 3oz at a time and is only 2 weeks old. Lol

Thanks!

He has issue with gas that won't go away and I've tried all different bottles, messages, medicine and nothing works. Doctor examined his poop and showed the stringy stuff meant he is milk/soy intolerant. It can take 3 weeks to get the dairy out of my breast supply :/ hate seeing him uncomfortable!

Babyv... Have you tried infant probiotics?? BioGaia makes drops for newborns. I used them w my last two babies and now Jewell. Walgreens sells them.. So does amazon. :hugs:

Ladies, I need a bit of advice. I'm feeling really down about what I believe to be the silliest thing ever but it's left me in tears on a couple of occasions :(

As you may remember, Maisie was born ar 34+4. Since regaining her birth weight, she's continued to grow but has remained small, though this has never been of concern. I am a petite woman myself and while my partner is tall, Maisie had obviously taken after me. She's still very much a tiny but healthy little thing and at 7 weeks she weighs a little over 8lbs. As I've said, there's no concern from anyone including medical professionals, but I am sick and tired of people commenting on how small she is and it's really starting to get to me.

I feel like I failed her because I couldn't keep her in until term, and now I feel like I am being ridiculed by people on the street about her size. I don't think I'd mind quite so much if I wasn't an obviously petite woman, but surely people can see that perhaps as a small mother, I may not have a giant baby? Anyway, it's really getting me down and I feel so stupid. Friends and family have reassured me but it's making me not want to go out sometimes. I didn't do anything wrong when I was pregnant with Maisie, she just came too early :(

Ladies, I need a bit of advice. I'm feeling really down about what I believe to be the silliest thing ever but it's left me in tears on a couple of occasions :(

As you may remember, Maisie was born ar 34+4. Since regaining her birth weight, she's continued to grow but has remained small, though this has never been of concern. I am a petite woman myself and while my partner is tall, Maisie had obviously taken after me. She's still very much a tiny but healthy little thing and at 7 weeks she weighs a little over 8lbs. As I've said, there's no concern from anyone including medical professionals, but I am sick and tired of people commenting on how small she is and it's really starting to get to me.

I feel like I failed her because I couldn't keep her in until term, and now I feel like I am being ridiculed by people on the street about her size. I don't think I'd mind quite so much if I wasn't an obviously petite woman, but surely people can see that perhaps as a small mother, I may not have a giant baby? Anyway, it's really getting me down and I feel so stupid. Friends and family have reassured me but it's making me not want to go out sometimes. I didn't do anything wrong when I was pregnant with Maisie, she just came too early :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hun - please PLEASE don't take these comments to heart. Everyone keeps saying how small my ds is and he was born at 8lbs 8oz and has regained his birth weight, plus a bit more. It's just that people forget how tiny babies actually are... Full stop. It's not aimed at you - it's just what people say.

When I tell people how heavy ds is, they mostly respond with things like "really? Are you sure??". That comment gets under my skin, like I don't know the weight if my own baby :growlmad: But it's just empty comments - not directed at us really, just a general baby comment.

Your baby stayed as long as she needed to - she's healthy, she's growing & you're a great & caring mummy doing a fab job. You did not fail at anything! Don't take the general comments to heart.

Ps - the only time I've known a baby not referred to as small is my friends who was 2 weeks early & weighed 10lb 13oz :shock:

I know where you are coming from. My 3 year old was born on time but she was so small. She had to have quite a few appts. She lost weight and it took quite a while to gain back. She was still in newborn diapers at 6+ weeks(my now 4 week old was in size 1 at like 2 1/2 weeks) and everyone kept telling me how small she was, especially her grandma on her dads side who works for CPS!:nope:
Anyways, I stressed about it a lot and looking back, what a complete waste of time. My daughter is still small and petite but she is healthy. I wish I was more relaxed back then because there is no normal for babies. Don't worry!

:hugs: Alea. People don't always exam all the facts in situations and speak before they think. Maisie is doing great, and you are doing amazing!!!

My friend lost her two month old son to sids on Wednesday, Tuesday night we were all together bbqing playing with our babies together everything was perfect. They went home and to bed she woke to change him and he was purple and no longer alive :( I cry off and on and just keep thinking of it and it shatters my heart. He was so precious! I'm hosting a balloon send off/candle vigil tonight with my other friend for him I'm nervous I've never done anything like this, I hope it goes well! :/

My friend lost her two month old son to sids on Wednesday, Tuesday night we were all together bbqing playing with our babies together everything was perfect. They went home and to bed she woke to change him and he was purple and no longer alive :( I cry off and on and just keep thinking of it and it shatters my heart. He was so precious! I'm hosting a balloon send off/candle vigil tonight with my other friend for him I'm nervous I've never done anything like this, I hope it goes well! :/

Every moms worst nightmare:nope: so sorry this happened. My best friends family member lost their kid to SIDS also. Its insane how 2-4 months is when it mostly occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->