July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh gosh I'm so sorry babyv :nope: that is absolutely heartbreaking :(

My friend lost her two month old son to sids on Wednesday, Tuesday night we were all together bbqing playing with our babies together everything was perfect. They went home and to bed she woke to change him and he was purple and no longer alive :( I cry off and on and just keep thinking of it and it shatters my heart. He was so precious! I'm hosting a balloon send off/candle vigil tonight with my other friend for him I'm nervous I've never done anything like this, I hope it goes well! :/

I am speechless. I am so sorry. The nightmare and my biggest fear. I am so worry about it all the time.
I hope event go well and you can say good bye. I wish all the strength to your friend.

Thank you all so much for your kind words. You've definitely reassured me though I do worry I am being melodramatic.

Babyvaughn, I am so so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's baby. Sending lots of love and kind thoughts at this sad time.

Babyvaughan I'm so sorry for you friends loss and yours too. It's beautiful that you did the balloon release.

My sister fell asleep due to SIDS at 13 weeks. I'm absolutely terrified of it happening to Orion.

Babyv, that is absolutely devastating! I can't even begin to imagine what your friend is going through right now. This makes me afraid to fall asleep at night for fear that something like this could happen to my baby. I am so very sorry for your loss!

Oh so sorry to hear babyv. How devastating. This terrifies me too, and the fact theres no way to prevent or predict it.

BabyV that is incredibly horrible news for your friend. I feel heartbroken for her. Life is so fragile. My deepest sympathies for you and of course your friend and family.

Babyv - there are no words. So so sorry for your friend. Just the most unimaginable nightmare!

Moo smiled for the first time today and I couldn't wait to share it with you all

Attachments

• BnBEdit.jpg
    BnBEdit.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
Thank you, k4th.

UK mums - the jumbo packs of Pampers nappies are on 2 for £16 in Tesco. Thought I'd share!

My little one turned a month old yesterday

Attachments

• 11896208_10103405683195645_7304397718145167130_n.jpg
    11896208_10103405683195645_7304397718145167130_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 9
I had my baby on 13th July weighing 7lb 10oz

Congratulations to everyone!

Cute jbk.

Hows everyone settling in to mommyhood? (Or those already a mommy having an extra mini person around the house?)

Cute jbk.

Hows everyone settling in to mommyhood? (Or those already a mommy having an extra mini person around the house?)

Loving it :thumbup:

Had a hectic day yesterday between feeding ds through a growth spurt, a shopping trip with dd to buy school shoes (she starts school in September) and an afternoon of baking cookies & making cards for dd's preschool because today is her last day. Didn't get my cuddles in with ds until the evening - but being a mummy is just the best thing ever <3

How are you finding it rach?

Congrats mrsb!! :)

Hey girls! I was thinking of beginning a July mums group in the baby section, so we can all keep in contact in our journeys.

We do have a group set up on Facebook.. Just pm me if you want to be added! :hugs:

I think one on here would be good too. I know at least one person on this thread doesn't have Facebook and I want to keep in touch with you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->