• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mommies Club x

shelleylu

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
How we made it this far I'll never know girls!

:happydance::baby:Woo Hoo the July babies!!:baby::happydance:

I'll start the list off.......

Natalie7.............Proud Mommy to Bobby.................Born...04/07/2009..Weighing 6lb 12oz
Geogem.............Proud Mommy to Blake Ethan..........Born...09/07/2009..Weighing 7lb 13oz
SJK...................Proud Mommy to Elliott george........Born...10/07/09..Weighing 7lb 15.5
pimplebum.........Proud Mummy to Robert George......... born 10/07/09..weighing 7lb 8oz
Wishingonastar...Proud mummy to Isabel..................Born...18/07/2009
Maybethistime....Proud mummy to Aaliyah.................Born...19/7/2009..Weighing 9lb
Sarah+..............Proud Mommy to Maxwell Alexander (Max)...18/07/2009..Weighing 9lb 3oz
Shelleylu...........Proud mommy to Lilah May................Born...20/7/2009..Weighing 7lb
Aidedhoney........Proud mommy to Alex Andrew.........Born 21/07/09...Weighing 7lbs 7oz
Whitelilly...........Proud Mommy to Harris Frederick........Born...24/7/2009..Weighing 8lb 5oz
Elliebank.............Proud Mommy to Katie Mai...............Born...30/7/2009..Weighing 7lb 9oz
Elley_baby248....Proud Mommy to Ben David Mitchell....Born...1/8/2009
Twiglet.............Pround Mommy to Caitlyn Rose..........Born...2/8/2009

Proud mummy to Caitlyn Rose 2nd August =]

... and me... proud mummy to Harris Frederick born 24th July weighing 8lb 5oz...

Gem- a sausage down the channal tunnel :rofl: xx

Ouch, these big weights make my eyes smart! I had difficulty enough with the 7lbs 14oz of Caitlyn! :lol:

She's done it again! Had a feed at 12, slept till 4, had a feed, slept till 8. She played daddy up at 4 :rofl: he changed her and she went toilet again in her nappy, so he changed her again and her outfit as she'd managed to get it...and she sicked up on it! Must have heard all the silly things daddy said to mummy whilst she was pregnant :lol:

Proud mummy to Ben David Mitchell 1/8/09

I ended up in A&E lastnight as my arm where the IV had been for days has ended up infected. The joys of childbirth lol.

The little man is so perfect it's unreal he sleeps trough everynight occasionally fusses for about 5 seconds because he wants to know we are still there but apart from that never makes a sound its great. He eats like a trooper though!

A very proud Daddy and son only 5 hours old.
https://sn113w.snt113.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=78bdef0f-6e17-4be2-a16b-e17e15d40171&Aux=0|0|8CBE0F3992E9BD0|

elley and twig- are ben and caitlyn on formula?? I am BF'ing and Harris won't sleep more than 3 hours max x

Ben is on formula eats like a pig and sleeps most of the day and straight through the night since i have been home i havent been woke up before 8am and havent got out of bed before 10am.

elley and twig- are ben and caitlyn on formula?? I am BF'ing and Harris won't sleep more than 3 hours max x

sorry hun...this is gonna make you cross, but isabel is BF and sleeps for 4-5 hours a night between feeds...i have to wake her sometimes to be fed cos my boobs are so blimmin full and leaky! :blush:

does harris cluster feed? isabel does it from about 7pm to 9:30pm and drives me insane but i think it helps her sleep longer

i'm sure harris will stretch feeds longer before long :hugs:

Ben is on formula eats like a pig and sleeps most of the day and straight through the night since i have been home i havent been woke up before 8am and havent got out of bed before 10am.

i'm jealous!!!

He sleeps from Midnight onwards straight through. Everyone keeps saying how chilled out he is i think i must just be lucky lol

proud mummy 2 aaliyah born 19/7/2009 weighing 9 pound 2
now weighs 9.11

ok im jealous 2 aaliyah goes down bout 11 up at 2 then 4 then 9 but sometimes she is only up once or twice. it generally every 2-3 hours

nearly through the first week of being on my own mervs back at work even managing 2 do me house work some times lol

me birthday 2mo whoo 24 gettin old haha

what's cluster feeding wishing? lots of little mini feeds?

harris doesn't have a specific pattern yet as i am still expressing from my left breast due to my infected nipple :( i am still on antibios too. Tried him with formula last night but he turned his nose up at it!!! xx

stuart has taken harris out for an hour or two but i can't sleep as i miss him! xx

well today i have had a pretty chilled out day after a busy week of shopping going for walks and seeing people.

Finally had my stitches out and omg what a relief it's amazing. I've been showered changed had my hair done got little man ready and left OH and my cousin to do the garden lol oh and i've sorted all the insurance's out and money and other problems that built up while i was in hospital lol i've been quite organised today

get u had a visitor and aaliyah was sleeping i was gutted i couldnt get a few hours as soon as i put me head on me pillow she work, she laying on her play mat at the min kicking her legs and making little noises been doing it for bout half hour bless her sucking her had now looks like she is hungry as always lol

ben is currently lying on my chest all curled up fast asleep its so cute

Ah bless you girlies and your cute little babies!

I love it when Lilah sleeps on my chest - its so sweet!

Currently she has a bottle at 12, then at half 3 - I do them. Then she gets up about 6-7am and paul wakes with her and I sleep on my own - ahhhhhhhhhhh.....lol

Last night was a bit iffy though. She didnt go back to sleep after her feed and I ended up being awake most of the night. I had visitors today too so couldnt sleep ib the day. Im shattered now! :(

Will update the front page ladies xxx

oooh, anyone heard off SJK or Sarah? Suppose everyone is so busy with thier LO's right now though...?

xx

she is asleep on my chest now as i put her down she starteed crying typical more like a moan cos her eyes are still closed bless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->