*~July Mummy's bumps :) POST YOUR BUMP PICS HERE~*

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
Saw a thread for june mommies bumps so thought we could start one for those mummy's due babies in July :) :thumbup:

Sorry if there is all ready a thread but couldnt find one!!!

Here is my bump progression from 12 weeks to 16 weeks

EDD: 3rd July 2011 :happydance:

randoms 480.jpg randoms 487.jpg randoms 498.jpg
Anyone else wanna show us your bumps :)

That's a lovely bump sian,I'm a big girl so don't have one yet :-( xx

im sure it will arrive in no time hun and thanks!

How are you hun?
xx

Doing good at the mo thank u,ms is slowly going,still constipated,still knackered but loving every minute,how's u? Xx

Im due july 7th :) havent got a way of getting my photo on the laptop yet though :(
x

im due july 11th havent got any bump pics im afraid!

I will upload one later when I get on my laptop as I'm on my phone at the mo.

This is mine at 15+0...not really a bump though, just more my dinner!

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
hope to see all ur bumps soon ladies! Lovely bump mrs P! :) xx

will add a bump pic soon as im glad im not the only 1 that has a big bump at 14weeks (your pic) I am due 15th July xxx

[URL=https://img232.imageshack.us/i/9weeks.jpg/]https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5402/9weeks.jpg[/URL] Thats me at 9 weeks

https://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8805/133weeks.jpg And at 13+3 weeks

Going to take another at 16 weeks :) Im due 13th July x

ok ladies i need ur advise,im a size 18-20 and normally have a very flabby B belly,well tonight i got out the bath and it feels hard when im standing,so i pulled my flab up and its like feeling the top of a bump and then nothing so quite rounded,now bearing in mind that i wouldnt normally pay attention to this area and this is my first pregnancy so havent got a clue,would u say this is the start of my bump??? 14+4.under my trousers is the flabby low hanging evil bit so i kept it covered to save u the nightmares lol

Attachments

• new 137.jpg
    new 137.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
Im a July mummy due 13th July, only have a very small bump i will try and get one uploaded x

Id say it is yes.. the bottom part of my belly is very hard now I think at the start a lot of mine was bloating but now it is firm.. Im a lot bigger this time round than I was with my first x

Id say it is yes.. the bottom part of my belly is very hard now I think at the start a lot of mine was bloating but now it is firm.. Im a lot bigger this time round than I was with my first x

Woooohoooo thanks Hun,I'm all proud lol ur bump is beautiful.I've got ur pjs,I live in them there soooo comfy and light xx

I'm due the same day as you Sian and so far no real bump, prob because it's trying to fight its way through the flab, lol, hopefully it will come in time, have to say am v jealous of yours, you look fab x

I'd say yes too hun, the bottom of my tum is rock hard.

Im so jealous, you all have obvious and gorgeous bumps and I just look like Ive eaten all the pies! :haha:

Woooohoooo thanks Hun,I'm all proud lol ur bump is beautiful.I've got ur pjs,I live in them there soooo comfy and light xx

I live in mine cant you tell Iv got them on in week 9 and 13 lol I did change them inbetween honest :blush:

I love my bump somedays and others I think if Im this big now Im gonna be mahoooosive come the end and I dread to think of the stretchmarks lol xx

Hello ladies :) - love the bump photos. Will take one of mine and post it up ASAP. I'm due on the 17th July....can't wait to feel baby kicks and also for 20 week scan :) xxx

I'd say yes too hun, the bottom of my tum is rock hard.

Im so jealous, you all have obvious and gorgeous bumps and I just look like Ive eaten all the pies! :haha:

Thanks Hun I keep going and looking now lol u can't tell mines there unless I'm standing and lifting my flabby bit from it lol At least it's is gonna be there loud and proud xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->