*~July Mummy's bumps :) POST YOUR BUMP PICS HERE~*

Those bumps r fab girlies! Keep them comin!!! :)

i_want_one ~ that is deffo a bump, told u it would turn up soon :)

Sar55 ~ aww thanx hun, im sure u will have one in no time! We should be due date buddies:thumbup:

to all those ladies who are July mummies and havent posted a pic yet im sure those bumps will start appearing very soon!

How about we keep this thread going and keep on updating ladies ???? will put a list of our names and due dates on the first page if every1 wants???

Let me know xxxx

hey. im due on the 12th july with my second :)

:hi: samzi! any bump pics u'd like to share hun? :) x

I'm due July 18th :) the bottom of my tummy has gone hard, looks like a cute bump some days but others it just looks like I ate a massive dinner haha will upload a pic soon anyway I think :) xx

Thanks Hun,yeah I'll defo keep u updated with my bump xx

Think thats a brill idea Sian :) be nice to see how we are all growing x

I'm due July 18th :) the bottom of my tummy has gone hard, looks like a cute bump some days but others it just looks like I ate a massive dinner haha will upload a pic soon anyway I think :) xx

Hope to see a bump pic soon hun! and same here about some days looking like a bump then others like i've eaten a yrs worth of food in a day lol x

Hello :wave:

Im joining a few days early :blush: was lurking around and seen this thread

Im due the 23rd so will officially join 2nd Tri on Saturday.

Will try and post a bump picture tomorrow

:hi: Barbles! i came ova to 2nd tri at 13 weeks hun :)

welcome to the group :)

def post a bump pic soon :) xx

ok ladies i need ur advise,im a size 18-20 and normally have a very flabby B belly,well tonight i got out the bath and it feels hard when im standing,so i pulled my flab up and its like feeling the top of a bump and then nothing so quite rounded,now bearing in mind that i wouldnt normally pay attention to this area and this is my first pregnancy so havent got a clue,would u say this is the start of my bump??? 14+4.under my trousers is the flabby low hanging evil bit so i kept it covered to save u the nightmares lol

Are you sure you havent stolen my body? :haha: Im on my second but what you are describing could be me. But rest assured its defo a bump growing there :happydance:

Sian thats a lovely idea, my EDD is 7/7/11.

ok ladies i need ur advise,im a size 18-20 and normally have a very flabby B belly,well tonight i got out the bath and it feels hard when im standing,so i pulled my flab up and its like feeling the top of a bump and then nothing so quite rounded,now bearing in mind that i wouldnt normally pay attention to this area and this is my first pregnancy so havent got a clue,would u say this is the start of my bump??? 14+4.under my trousers is the flabby low hanging evil bit so i kept it covered to save u the nightmares lol

Are you sure you havent stolen my body? :haha: Im on my second but what you are describing could be me. But rest assured its defo a bump growing there :happydance:

lol thanx Hun,are u tall aswell??? I'm 5ft 11" .if ur tall maybe we're body doubles lol xx

I am due 7/7/11, but measuring a little ahead. These pics are from 7 and 14 weeks. I do not see any difference. I have in fact lost 10 pounds. I hope to have a proper bump soon!

Attachments

• Photo_F2C1D866-1259-95D9-B094-F92BCCFCF9DB.jpg
    Photo_F2C1D866-1259-95D9-B094-F92BCCFCF9DB.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo_8CAB75BD-8722-5A2C-EB70-23DAA10FEB6F.jpg
    Photo_8CAB75BD-8722-5A2C-EB70-23DAA10FEB6F.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
no bump pics yet but il share one when i have a bump to show off :haha:

lol thanx Hun,are u tall aswell??? I'm 5ft 11" .if ur tall maybe we're body doubles lol xx

Nope not tall, Im 5ft4 so a bit shorter than you but your belly is the same shape as mine and I have the evil hanging bit too lol I had a feeling my bump wouldnt show for ages but it is beginning to show I think.

Nope not tall, Im 5ft4 so a bit shorter than you but your belly is the same shape as mine and I have the evil hanging bit too lol I had a feeling my bump wouldnt show for ages but it is beginning to show I think.

I'd love to be 5ft 4".I'd be ok with my belly if it wasn't for that evil bit lol I thought I would never see a bump until about 30wks so I'm really pleased I have one in the making xx

I'm due the 1st of July but am really hoping it waits until the 4th as i am American! Don't have much of a bump at 16 weeks though.:shrug:

I am due 7/7/11, but measuring a little ahead. These pics are from 7 and 14 weeks. I do not see any difference. I have in fact lost 10 pounds. I hope to have a proper bump soon!

Im due the 7th july too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"