~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Well my baby is 2 months old today! Can't believe how fast these two months have flown by. Took her in for her two month check up she's weighing in at a nice chunky 14lbs13oz and she's just shy of 24in :) poor baby had to get three shots though that she was not very happy about

I might make a fb later when i'm not on my phone.. but I just don't want people IRL adding me! Haha, is that weird?

Well my baby is 2 months old today! Can't believe how fast these two months have flown by. Took her in for her two month check up she's weighing in at a nice chunky 14lbs13oz and she's just shy of 24in :) poor baby had to get three shots though that she was not very happy about

What a great weight! That's awesome.

I might make a fb later when i'm not on my phone.. but I just don't want people IRL adding me! Haha, is that weird?

not weird at all, don't use your real name then they can't find you ;)

proud, 2mths flies by huh!? glad shes nice and chunky :), hope she's ok from all the shots! xx

not weird at all, don't use your real name then they can't find you ;)

My name is Elizabeth so i'll just use a nickname that I wouldn't normally use like Beth or something. I'm going to set up an account and give it a shot tomorrow.

Elizabeth you can set your fb account to private where people cant search for you

Can you? I might just do that, thanks. For now I just made my cover and profile pic something unidentifiable to me and put my name up as Elle, something only OH calls me. And made everything else private.

It's been a long time since I've posted here. My twins were born at 37wk6d on June 19th. Adelyn 6lbs 7oz and Sophia 7lbs 15oz both delivered vaginally. It's been a rough start, both girls diagnosed with reflux at 3 weeks old and just recently one had croup. Also one of them has two teeth already!! I see you ladies created a fb page I'll ask to join and hope I'll be able to chat more.

Wow teeth already!! So glad the twins are doing ok, sorry to hear you had a rough start but hopefully things are getting better now x

Maybe we should start a group in the baby section here? We're still in the pregnancy section lol

WE'VE MOVED! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...uly-sunbeams-2013-parenting.html#post29557939

;) I'm still in the process of updating so it might look a bit wonky. As it's a fresh start, I'm only adding in babies accounted for. So if you've been lurking and want your details added, just head on over and let me know.

If you decide to join the FB group can you please leave a message here or on the parenting thread so we know to expect you? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->