~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congratulations to all the new BFPs!!! :happydance:

I just called my doc's to get a blood test, so I'll be getting that this afternoon...starting to get excited! :dance:

I just called my doc's to get a blood test, so I'll be getting that this afternoon...starting to get excited! :dance:

I'm going to the docs on Wednesday, do they do blood tests while you are there and how long till you get the results?

Is this your first? It is mine so I'm a bit clueless!

How's everyone feeling? I'm getting nausea, not horrendous but it comes in waves from about 5am till I go to bed and I'm getting quite lightheaded, is that normal?

No nausea for me yet, just horrendously sore and swollen boobs! :)

Hello ladies, according to my math, I'll be joining you due July 5th!! Heading in for bloods as soon as the doctor calls back due to my chemical in June!!! I'm trying not to get to excited just to be on the safe side, but at the same time I couldn't resist sharing! Looking forward to being bump buddies with you all :flower:

I'm going to the docs on Wednesday, do they do blood tests while you are there and how long till you get the results?

Is this your first? It is mine so I'm a bit clueless!

Some doctor's offices have the capabiity to do blood work there. Mine sends me to a lab & then mydoctor's office gives me a call the next day with results. I dont know if it's standard or not, but im going to ask for another blood test Wednesday/Thursday to make sure my Hcg is doubling at expected levels (Had a chemical in June & numbers went down instead of up). I'm already having diff symptoms than last time & much darker lines on the HPTs, so i'm feelling better about this pregnancy.

This will be my 1st (fingers crossed!)

I havent started feeling sick yet, but stomach/head felt a little 'off' this morning...i dont really know how else to describe it but i did feel better after eating.

Good luck w everything! Let us know what your doctor says

How's everyone feeling? I'm getting nausea, not horrendous but it comes in waves from about 5am till I go to bed and I'm getting quite lightheaded, is that normal?

I've heard it can be normal- from what i've read- because of all the work going on inside your body. Just make sure you're drinking enough water (64 ozs/day). I've also heard that nauseau tends to come on more with empty stomachs, so regular meals/snacks are important. You can also keep some crackers by you bed and have some about 15 min before you get out of bed. That might help some w the nausea.

My app isn't until 4.30pm so I very much doubt I'll find anything out on the day.

I feel rotten today, well on and off really not all day. I'm exhausted, can't even make it through Corrie I'm going to go to bed, feeling very sick. But I'm not complaining! It's happy sick at the moment :)

Hopefully I will be joining you ladies for July as my June baby ended in a chemical about 2 weeks ago, fx and Congrats you guys!!

Congrats everyone! Wow I can't believe how many there are already!

Kiwi sorry to hear about the chemical. Hope you'll join us now though :)

Well, I'm feeling ok so far but have random stretchy pains in my stomach and sore boobs. I don't mind anything as none of this is as bad as the sickness!! Lol

Kiwi- I'm so sorry experienced a chemical~Hope you'll be joining us too. About when will you be testing. Fingers crossed for you!

Wow- if I'm THIS tired this early on, I don't know what it will be like in coming weeks. It's only just 7pm here and all I want to do is sleep....

Just got my bfp on. Friday. Edd according to my lmp is July 2nd. congrats everyone! First trimester is so scary and Seems the longest! This is my 2nd. have a 3 yr old littler boy

Awe I was in July 2011 I can't believe it's 2 years since my first pregnancy <3

How much vit d are you all taking, I've been on 5000 iu for a few months but now in pregnant I think that's way above the guidelines. Think they say 10mcg but I have no idea how to convert that to iu?

Ooh no idea I'm just taking folic acid at the moment, all the other pills are too big and make me feel sick!

misslissa- I checked my prenatal vitamin and it says 400 iu of Vitamin D

I searched online and also found this article which recommends up to 4,000 iu. https://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/04/30/vitamin.d.pregnancy/index.html

So, I'm not certain the answer for you. Writing this question down to ask when I have my first appointment...

It's confusing! Such a huge difference between 400iu and 5000iu, I don't want to do anything bad. I've read that 4000iu is good and can prevent miscarriage, prem births but its a huge leap from what the nhs says.

I take omega 3 too but finding its making me feel more sick, will maybe do that one later on the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->