~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm due July 3rd, not even reached the 4 week mark yet, I'm so nervous!!

Congratulations everyone for your July bundles of joy! :)

labs today finally, I know I have to have two different draws, but I'm very much hoping it comes back this afternoon with a nice healthy progesterone level :)

Got my lab results today- nurse says Hcg is at a good level for 4 weeks. :thumbup:

She is having me come back again tomorrow afternoon for another round to confirm it is doubling as expected

Congrats lorilou! Lol first tri sucks - I think it drags more because you can't tell anyone!

Al syr - my first was July2011 too - feels weird to have another July baby! But I think 2 years apart is nice, and plus hopefully I'll save money on joint birthday parties :haha:

Congrats too Lizziejane :)

Mvosse hope it went ok x

Got my lab results today- nurse says Hcg is at a good level for 4 weeks. :thumbup:

She is having me come back again tomorrow afternoon for another round to confirm it is doubling as expected

Yay!

Heya! Im due on the 6th of July, My son was born on the 4th!!!

Wishing everyone a H+H 9 months!! :D

Another 4rth of July due date :):) Nice too see alot of us are around the same time,

Had a miscarriage in Sept so im surprised how quickly this has happened again!! Would love a summer baby!! :) Congrats everyone

Hi! i am either due on the 2nd july or 4th july or 30th june :rofl: i trying to get my head round how to work it all out :haha: you would think i would know considering this is my second

WOW- exciting to see so many BFPs!! congrats to all the new ladies to join the thread!

Hey ladies, I got my results back, 80 HCG (period was due today, not quite 4 weeks) and 11 for progesterone, nervous as all get out, doctor says it doesn't look good, my numbers were higher than my chemical in June, but We don't know how far along I was as I was going through 50 day cycles and got a BFP 3 weeks before my period was due. She started me on progesterone, and probably only because I was persistent that I didn't want to risk losing the baby due to low progesterone levels if that was the only reason it wasn't considered viable...as that IS fixable...keeping my fingers and toes crossed and praying like crazy that my HCG levele come back doubled on Thursday. On the bright side I've got all the classic symptoms, other than the fact that I haven't thrown up yet, just nauseous 24/7.

How is everyone else doing tonight? By the way, feel free to call me Meg.

Hey ladies, I got my results back, 80 HCG (period was due today, not quite 4 weeks) and 11 for progesterone, nervous as all get out, doctor says it doesn't look good, my numbers were higher than my chemical in June, but We don't know how far along I was as I was going through 50 day cycles and got a BFP 3 weeks before my period was due. She started me on progesterone, and probably only because I was persistent that I didn't want to risk losing the baby due to low progesterone levels if that was the only reason it wasn't considered viable...as that IS fixable...keeping my fingers and toes crossed and praying like crazy that my HCG levele come back doubled on Thursday. On the bright side I've got all the classic symptoms, other than the fact that I haven't thrown up yet, just nauseous 24/7.

How is everyone else doing tonight? By the way, feel free to call me Meg.

Hi Meg- I also had my lab results today & my hcg was 76, which my nurse said is within the normal range for being 4 weeks along-so your numbers also are within normal. I also have followup blood work & will get results on Thursday. Fingers crossed that you & I also get the good news we're waiting for on Thursday!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Meg- I also had my lab results today & my hcg was 76, which my nurse said is within the normal range for being 4 weeks along-so your numbers also are within normal. I also have followup blood work & will get results on Thursday. Fingers crossed that you & I also get the good news we're waiting for on Thursday![/QUOTE]

Thanks Myra, that makes me feel a little bit better, my pregnancy with my daughter was much easier because I was clueless, but multiple m/c and a chemical have made me a lot more worried. I don't think I even found out my levels at all with my daughter.

wow!! july babies already :) congrats ladies wishing a happy and healthy 9 months for all of you!!!

Meg/Myra, really crossing my fingers for you both on Thursday. In the uk I don't think they check hcg levels at all. Or maybe they do if you're higher risk? Anyway, good luck, let us know how you get on tomorrow xx

Congrats to all the other joiners! I know we are all in very early days but wishing health and happiness to all of you :thumbup:

Meg- if it puts your mind at ease more, my acupuncturist also said my hcg looks great for being 4 weeks & our numbers fall well within the guidelines set by American Pregnancy Assoc. They also state on their site that the change in level (doubling) is more important than the actual number since there are so many factors that go into the hcg level.

Simmy, I've been hearing the same thing from others in the UK that hcg is not done as a standard procedure. I'm not sure if my doc does it as standard or if its because I had a loss. Either way, I'm feeling good about this little one.

I'm looking forward to the journey over the next 9 months with the rest of you ladies!! It already puts me at ease a bit more to come on here when I start worrying about all the possible what ifs. Here's hoping for healthy & happy for us all!
:dust::dust::dust:

Had my first doc appointment today, nothing happened really. Gave me a flu jab, weighed me and filled in a form that I handed into reception that goes to my midwife.

Thought I might have had bloods taken but it seems the midwife will do that.

What's everyone else's experiences do far?

I've not had any appointments so far this time mislissa, but last time the doctor's appointment was very underwhelming as they don't really do much! At the booking appointment with the midwife they'll take your bloods and chat with you for an hour or two, go through all yours and your partner's medical history, etc, etc.

How's everyone today? My belly is huge already!! sounds crazy, but i was just reading on babycentre that your uterus never shrinks fully after the first baby so it just pops out with the second. but really, at 4 weeks pg?? nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->