*.*.*~ July Sunshines 2012 ~*.*.*52 pinks, 65 blues, 20 yellows & 2 twins so far :)

I HAD HIM!!! My yellow bump turned :blue: Graysen Cortez born 8/1/12 8:07 am I will write a birth story when I get home. It all happened so fast, I was in the hospital than 15 mins before he was born. Good Luck to the Ladies that are still waiting.

fully updated ladies <3 congratulations to all the new mummys and babies :')

:flow:

Keep forgeting to update this thread. Our little yellow ray of sunshine turned out to be a very pink Willow Grace 6lb 11oz, born on the 9th July at 18.38 :) Can't believe that shes 6 weeks already, time has gone so quick.

Congrats to you all on your new babies :hug:

Guess I should have updated this too :p Mine arrived June 16th :) Declan..he's the best thing thats ever happened to me :)

Oh I'm terribly behind! We had our little pink bundle Lilie Anne on July 27th at 11:56pm weighing in at 9lb 2oz and measured 22.5inches long. We dealt with meniconium during and after labor but she was absolutely healthy and perfect. Well worth the 17 hours of labor <3

Congrats to the rest of the ladies!! I'm so happy we all have our LO's now! Yayyy!! :D

I am terrible at updating this. OMG!!! :rofl:

I had my little guy on July 28th, 2012 @ 5:13 am, weighing 6 pounds, 5 ounces and he was about 19 3/4"

Perfect and healthy, and now already six months old. <3 :cloud9:

Just wanted to say happy birthday to my little July sunshine. It's been a great year. And she is such a big girl now.

Happy (some belated) birthdays to our babies!! Here is my monkey enjoying his bday cake! Share yours!
:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Happy (some belated) birthdays to our babies!! Here is my monkey enjoying his bday cake! Share yours!
:cloud9:

So cute! Happy birthday and congrats on #2 :)

Here's Ava and her cake:
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r506/lcwalsh333/null-40.jpg

Happy 1st birthday to all our beautiful babies!

Can't believe my munchkin is almost 13 months old now, he certainly isn't a baby any more.

Here he is enjoying one of his presents.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/E91D935E-BA83-4DD3-AE1B-4AF89507E196-1094-0000022DEDFDBFE8.jpg

So sweet lauraemily!

Thanks lulu! Congrats to you as well! How are you feeling? Wow Ava is adorable and that cake looks fab!

Thanks :) feelin better now, had hyperemesis and a picc line for months for iv fluids and nausea meds. I was in and out of the hospital for a few months, but thankfully things are better. How are you feeling?

Ava's cake was 90% frosting, lol! I messed up part of the cake itself, so I had to compensate with frosting! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->