*.*.*~ July Sunshines 2012 ~*.*.*52 pinks, 65 blues, 20 yellows & 2 twins so far :)

Congratulations to all those babies who have arrived safely.

My Yellow Bump, due on the 7th July, finally arrived after induction on the 21st July. Bump was PINK. Alice weighed 7lbs 12ozs.

Good luck to those all still waiting their precious arrivals. x x

Wow, lots of babies have arrived. Congratulations to you all on the arrival of your beautiful babies x

Hi everyone,
Ioan-Luc Wolfe Astbury arrived 22nd July at 09:41PM (Due 13th!)

Weight...9lbs 7oz! a Wolfcub indeed!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/happydance2.gif

My waters broke during a sweep today. Nothing has happened re contractions so far so looks like i'll be getting induced in the morning XD my baby will be here soon...so happy x

Congratulations hastbury. That's a great weight and bubba is beautiful.

Wow KM, you're gonna be holding you're baby soon :) good luck

all updated ladies <3 congratulations to all the new mummys :) :flow:

Helloo Kashi arrived on the 14th, not had a chance to update before now, sorry! Xx

Lily was born this morning at 2:24am weighing an astounding 10lbs 6oz she's perfect x

Congrats to all the new mummies

My yellow bump turned blue, baby james was born on 10th July at 5.15pm weighing 8lb 4.5!

Hi everyone & congrats to all

My yellow bump turned blue on his due date 17th July, Joshua Ronnie weighing 9lbs 2oz :)

We have one of each now and are so so proud :)

all updated again and congratulations to the new mummys :) :flow:

Baby boy rowan Freddie was born 21st July 2012 weighing 8lb 6oz at 2.54 am zx

A huge congratulations to everyone :cloud9:

My little boy, Logan, was born at exactly 4pm on Friday 13th July :cloud9: he was born just 3 hrs after my waters were broken :/
-) I was 38+3wks and he weighed a juicy 7lb2.5oz :)

Xxx

I just got back from my MW and I am still closed and high. They did a NST and the baby wasn't moving as much as they like then they had me moved and the baby started to move more so they were happy. They are thinking about inducing me on thursday or friday night. I will know more on Thursday. I hope all you ladies are doing well and these babies start to feel the need to be in our arms soon.

My yellow bump turned blue!! Conor David born 27 July at 9.37pm weighing 9lbs 6oz!

Congratulations to all ladies who have had their baby's :)

Really hoping its my turn soon (40+5) x

Congrats to all new mummies and good luck to those still waiting x

My pink bump arrived at 40+1 on 29/07/12 at 17:19 weighing 7lbs 10ozs. Her name is River x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->