*.*.*~ July Sunshines 2012 ~*.*.*52 pinks, 65 blues, 20 yellows & 2 twins so far :)

Laila was born on the 17th July via emergency c-section, she's perfect and absolutely gorgeous! X

Congrats on all the July arrivals! My baby, Gloria Anne was born July 18th! Birth story is in the third trimester threads. She's beautiful!

Congrats on all the new arrivals!! I at least now have a date for induction - being brought in next Thurs for induction on Fri if there's no movement...

Farrah Grace was born today, July 19th, at 12:25 pm via scheduled csection. She weighs 7lbs 5 oz and is 20 inches long. Perfectly healthy and beautiful!

Imogen Mae was born 16th July, healthy and gorgeous :)
Congrats everyone with new arrivals!

the list is fully updated now ladies and i'm happy to let you know that my baby girl decided to make her appearance on her due date; 15th July and she weighed a healthy 7lbs 4oz :) my birth story will be up soon! :D

the list is fully updated now ladies and i'm happy to let you know that my baby girl decided to make her appearance on her due date; 15th July and she weighed a healthy 7lbs 4oz :) my birth story will be up soon! :D

I thought you'd been a bit quiet. Congrats hun xxx

Niko Alexander was born on June 29th.

8 lbs, 3 oz, 22 inches. :cloud9:

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/f56b9cf8.jpg

Hey girls! Well Edie Rose was born on 24 June 2012, weighing 7lbs 5oz!! Quite a long and tiring birth but she's perfect!

Congratulations to all the babies. Naomi arrived 2 days early on 6th July, weighing a healthy 7lbs 6oz. Can't believe she's 2 weeks old today :)

Good luck for all the ladies still waiting x

hi everyone! well my due date was july 26 But he had other plans! water broke and Joshua Mason was born on July 12th :cloud9:

Congratulations to all the new arrivals! :D

Mamie, just randomly noticed that our girls were born the same day and our boys were born really close together too!

I had my little boy on his Due date Jayden Michael At 19:56 after 2 hr labour he is 8lbs15oz

Had my baby on the 19th. 5lbs 4oz and 18.5 inches long. Named her laurell maci

Hi ladies, congratulations to all the new mommies and to everyone else who's due date hasn't come yet, the end of the month is coming up fast and soon you'll hold your LO's. Can't wait to see pics. =)

I was a little past due. Was supposed to have my little guy on the 9th but he just didn't want to have anything to do with it lol. Went in for a routine appt on the 18th and was still not dilated at all and because one of my blood pressure readings was high they sent me to labor and delivery. I started my induction at 2pm and finally had my little man on the 20th at 2:37am. And to my surprise my little man wasn't really so little... 9lbs 2oz!! I really didn't expect him to be that big!

Attachments

• baby pic.jpg
    baby pic.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies. Congrats on all the babies :) Forgot to update but baby Henry was born on 2 July :) He's gorgeous!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->