*.*.*~ July Sunshines 2012 ~*.*.*52 pinks, 65 blues, 20 yellows & 2 twins so far :)

EDD: 8th July
Team: Blue :D
Name: Toby (Not 100% sure on middle name yet!)

x

Great idea for a thread -- it's so exciting to be finally in the final straight!!

EDD: 13th July
Team: Yellow
Name: Depends on whether we end up blue or pink

Great thread, thanks for organising us July Mums to be :thumbup:

EDD: 6th July
:yellow:
Not decided on a name yet, still have a list of boys and girls names a mile long!

hi im cheating a bit, im 23wks with identical twin girls who are due in aug but getting delivered in july.

sorry for gatecrashing

EDD- 5th July
Gender- Boy
Name- Finley James or Henry James!

Hello can I join please :) My little boy is due 26th July xxx

Love this idea! We are team :yellow: and due July 4, 2012. Adeline Melanie for girl, Maxwell Liam for boy!

Wow I just did a quick count on page 1 and made it 10 team yellow 25 team blue and 13 team pink! So statistically I wonder if that means most of us yellows will be pinks?!

I was looking down the list and they seemed evenly spread until I got to a pile of 4 blue with a yellow in the middle and I thought well that one has to be a gilr surely! When I looked across it was me!! All the other ladies EDD 5th July are having boys!!

Weird. Loving the thread, thanks Linzi.

Becky
xx

Wow I just did a quick count on page 1 and made it 10 team yellow 25 team blue and 13 team pink! So statistically I wonder if that means most of us yellows will be pinks?!

I was looking down the list and they seemed evenly spread until I got to a pile of 4 blue with a yellow in the middle and I thought well that one has to be a gilr surely! When I looked across it was me!! All the other ladies EDD 5th July are having boys!!

Weird. Loving the thread, thanks Linzi.

Becky
xx

Another July thread I follow has been mostly team pink the whole time, so perhaps we are just spread across several threads?

Thats a good point Ali, hadnt thought of it like that. Plus just realised Chrislo4 is having a girl with same EDD as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->