July testers - Over 35

And As it isn't a normal cycle, you may bleed longer and just have a generally longer cycle.

I'm going to have to move to the Augest testers.
I tested today CD 29 NEGATIVE.
No AF yet. All the symptoms are here.......or are they pregancy symptoms!!!!!!!!!
You must go to August to find out!!!!!!!

Well come on over, the water is fine in the August testers thread. We already have 1 BFP, maybe you'll be the next one!!!

I think it went pretty well though. I have been feeling wonderful today, and I am just spotting now. I guess you really can't believe all that you read online lol, or think it will happen to you at least. I don't even feel like I had surgery this morning lol. slight slight cramping, little back ache and a headache, barely spotting now. hugss allll, good luck in August, I will be watching though won't quite be there that soon :) thanks for the replies

I think it went pretty well though. I have been feeling wonderful today, and I am just spotting now. I guess you really can't believe all that you read online lol, or think it will happen to you at least. I don't even feel like I had surgery this morning lol. slight slight cramping, little back ache and a headache, barely spotting now. hugss allll, good luck in August, I will be watching though won't quite be there that soon :) thanks for the replies

I am so glad you are doing well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->