Jumperoo full of sick!?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Is it just my bubs being overly sicky but i was just takng him out of his jumperoo and it is full of sick stains everywhere!

Anyone else?

Yep Erin is exactly the same - always spits up. I've bought her a jumperoo for christmas as I thought being upright she wouldn't be as bad, as she always pukes on her playmat when lying down.

I don't put Bren in his if he has eaten earlier. I always wait a good hour or more.

Sam used to be sick in his lots too...he's so much better now he's eating more though. The seat bit is washable - and I've tumble dried it too but not sure if you're meant to! x

Sam used to be sick in his lots too...he's so much better now he's eating more though. The seat bit is washable - and I've tumble dried it too but not sure if you're meant to! x

Im sure you can...thats what i intend on doing :)

I don't usually put LO in there straight after a feed...i can leave it hours and we are still guarenteed sick! x

Im sure you can...thats what i intend on doing :)

I don't usually put LO in there straight after a feed...i can leave it hours and we are still guarenteed sick! x

That's what Sam used to be like too! I didn't put him in straight after a feed but even hours afterwards being put in there or on his belly would always make him sick! x

I've got stains on mine, but not from sick. He drools a LOT when in the jumperoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->