Jumperoo Help!

kalouk

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been an avid reader of this site since my pregnancy and have enjoyed reading all your comments, I think it got me through the end of my pregnancy realising I wasn't the only one going through different things and laughing at the honest answers given in some threads!! Its nice to know people can still laugh at themselves and the things that life throws at you!!

Anyway after all that my question is quite trivial!!

Before having my third baby Eva shes three months, I swore I wasn't going to get spend a fortune on things I don't need, I was only going to buy the basics because I knew better! I really did talk the talk!:blush:

But now because of you lot ( note its not my fault its yours) I am absolutely obsessed by bloody Jumperoos:rofl: Can I ask are they really worth the money cos it is alot of money and peoples experience of them. Really I want you to persuade me that Eva really, really needs one!!! lol Thanx

The jumperoo is my 'must have buy'! I can have my dinner in peace and she sleeps for ages afterwards!

lol!! yep the jumperoo craze! maddi adores hers :)

edit - agree with amy - its def. a must have! so helpful x

It's been absolutely great!
Lola loves it and while she's in it I actually have a second to think. :lol:

Hannah likes her jumperoo (loved it around 4 months) but she has always preferred her exersaucer :lol:

My son absolutely loves his! It was definitely worth the money!

Oliver loves his too. Now he can be more upright, it's like a new lease of life for him!!! :)

sorry to crash this but I've been thinking about getting one too! How do they fix to the door frames? (Is that where they go?) We live in a Victorian house and have those whacky doorframes with about 19 different ridges carved in, and the wood is very shallow at the top (only about 1 1/2 cm from the wall out). Will it fit? Anyone got any top tips for a good brand too?

sorry to crash this but I've been thinking about getting one too! How do they fix to the door frames? (Is that where they go?) We live in a Victorian house and have those whacky doorframes with about 19 different ridges carved in, and the wood is very shallow at the top (only about 1 1/2 cm from the wall out). Will it fit? Anyone got any top tips for a good brand too?

jumperoos dont attatch to door! they are freestanding, im sure someones got a pic to show you what i mean.

keely.x

A jumperoo doesn't goon a door frame - thats the beauty of them!!
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Walkers/FisherPrice-Rainforest-Jumperoo(0029178)

lol hunni it dont fix onto door frames its a unit in its self looks like this..... https://www.crybabycomforts.com/images/longterm/rainforest_jumperoo.jpg
i wud myself say its a defo must buy defo give u a lil time to urself xx

jumperoos dont attatch to door! they are freestanding, im sure someones got a pic to show you what i mean.

keely.x

oooh! Thanks! My friend has one thats attached to the door...must be an OLD one!!

You lot a bllomin stars.....right now I'm off to order one...he he!:happydance:

Hey how are you Kat by the way??? Not been on here for sooooo long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->