Jumperoo

chantelle-xo

Charlie's Mummy <3:)
Reaction score
just wondering does anyone have one?how good are they?
and anyone know anywhere you can get them cheaper xx

i have one, lo loves it, got mine from a woman advertising on a website called netmums. as much as i love it, i wouldnt buy brand new, i got mine for 40quid second hand and its perfect!

mya had one..i bought it lol and mya loved it

ok thank you i will get him one for christmas if i cant get a cheap one

Eleanor loves hers, but I've heard a lot of mummy's say that their child was no longer interested at around 7 months when they learn to crawl. Perhaps worth keeping in mind if you're planning to get it for Christmas, as you probably won't get much use out of it any more by then.

I bought it for my little one for christmas when he was 14 months hes now 23 months and he still plays with it :)Its a great buy

I have one. My daughter is 15 months and my mom bought it for her when she was a year. It only cost 14.99 here at Target (I live in the States), and when she first tried it, all she did was walk around. She didn't really like to jump. Now she loves it. It took her a bit to get used to, but it's a good investment. :D

I have a thing i got off ebay for £30 off a new one. Got 1 second hand in the end so i never used it. You have to sign up to a very account, then you get £30 off your first order. You can buy the jumperoo for £95, get 30 off then close the account if you wish :D If you want it ill pm the link to you. Make sure you read all t&c's though. His other feedback suggested everyone was happy, but i would hate for you to sign up to something i havent informed you about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->