jumperoo!

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Well we got one, last night. A friend picked it up for us (bought a used one). Put Hannah in it last night but she was tired and was not amused :rofl: She played in it for a bit this morning though she got really ticked off that she couldn't put the toys in her mouth (still teething :wacko:) Anyways my questions are

1) should it be their tiptoes that touch the ground? I'm thinking we may need to raise this already (it's on the lowest level and Hannah's over 25 inches long)

2) how do you "teach" them to bounce in it :rofl: Hannah's all about trying to get the toys but hasn't figured out that she can make it move

It shold just be her tippie toes on the floor! The first couple of times Chloe was in it I gently pulled on the feet to get her used to bouncing, and put it on the sound setting where it only makes a noise if she moves. Chloe quickly learnt that she had to move to make it do anything. She does get tired in it very quickly and grizzles after about 10 minutes bt I know she loves it, and I know Hannah will too

I know how you feel hun , max is 29" long atm and the darn jumperoo is already on the last setting lol ..and yes its only tip toes that should touch ..

For the bouncing i used to sit by him and make it bounc and sing and go crazy till he learned he can do it all own his own

well she's happily in it right now :wohoo: but will have to have hubby adjust the settings

everyone seems really impressed with these ? so do they come highly recomended ? I think I'll get Kaitlin one for xmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->