Jumpin' June Bugs! *~*Due In June 2o13???*~*JOIN US!

Danielle, I added you! Welcome to the group :)

Anybody else suffering from ridiculously chapped lips??!!

I can't get enough Chapstick on them to make it better!! It feels like they're going to fall off!!

haven't had any chapped lips... I haven't had anything other than bloat, some cramps here and there, and some bad gas :blush:

Girl, I've been gassy for the past two weeks.

My farts are so loud they startle my dogs. :rofl:

How's everybody feeling today?

I got my positive digi tonight so I'm over the moon excited.

I'm also crampy, like AF type cramps so I'm hoping that's normal. It's really unnerving to feel them when AF is supposed to be due tomorrow!

Part of me still thinks she's gonna show, you know...like the positives were all falsies and I'm going to feel like a fool!

Ha ha ja

No ive been cramping on and off the last few days.ive read its normal!

It's completely normal! My pregnancy cramps are usually worse than af cramps!

Hey Lisa! Seeing you everywhere on here :p lol. Hows things with you? Any sickness yet? No symptoms here yet!

We're stalking each other :p

No real symptoms here either! Just tired and tender boobs, sometimes

same really although my left boob aches more so lol! I promise i am not stalking you haha!

Hey Jadey! Welcome!!

Congratulations on your BFP!

I'm pretty crampy today ladies...I'm trying to stay positive. I even went out and bought 2 maternity tops.

no symptoms for me at all! I get an achey boob every now and then, but nothing at all!

no symptoms for me at all! I get an achey boob every now and then, but nothing at all!

I'm the same as you. I just got back from doing blood test, I hope my numbers went up! I'm super nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->