Jumpin' June Bugs! *~*Due In June 2o13???*~*JOIN US!

Good luck Danielle!

FX for big numbers!

That's the reason I'm not having quants...I just wouldn't be able to handle the numbers and would stress myself out worrying about them :blush:

yeah, i'm kinda starting to worry! i hope your numbers went up!

Don't worry girls, we are all getting sticky beans!!!

stuck, i'm really worried! I forgot that i ordered opks and wondfos online before i got my bfp and so they were in the mail today. I did 3 today and they are NOT dark at all!

My frers didn't change much either from the first day until yesterday. I have NO symptoms. I'm just so scared right now that something is wrong. I mean its been 4 days since i got my first faint positive and they are still faint, darker, but faint. :cry:

still no bleeding or spotting or cramping so i'm trying to stay positive, but I am extremely worried and my appt isn't until next week

Attachments

• IMAG3232.jpg
    IMAG3232.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
Stop testing Hun. Give it a couple more days and test again!!! Everybody's hcg rises differently and every number has to start somewhere.

If you started low: 2,4,8,16,32 and that could take a week!!!

you are right!

i think i freaked for no reason because I just did another one before i showered and it is the darkest one i've had. Not as dark as control by any means, but its darker so I'm ok with that. I'm just going to stay calm and positive as long as there is no bleeding i'm happy!

these are all from today the bottom was from just a few mins ago

edit: forgot picture ooppss!

Attachments

• IMAG3239.jpg
    IMAG3239.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
Makes sense stuck! I went a week ago for blood test and she said the number was low but that was normal for an early pregnancy which is why she waited a full week for another blood test.

Hugs girls :hugs: I just had my full bloods done and it will be the only beta check that I have. Those blood tests freak people out for no good reason.

With a test like yours lisasmith, I'd guess that your numbers are pretty high!

I tested this morning, like I promised myself I wouldn't, and my FRER is lighter with 10 hour hold FMU.

Why me.

My fmu is horrible stuck in fact any hold more than 3 hours for me is no good! Don't worry like I did our beans are just fine :)

Those look fine to me stucki. Those are darker than mine

June 22nd! Congrats to you all! I have taken 3 tests in a 36 hour period and they were all light too. I will probably wait until after the weekend to test again to let my numbers get a little higher. As long as you have something showing, that means positive, especially after multiple tests with the same thing. I would hold off a while and see what you get after a few days. I don't have many symptoms either at this point. Maybe some sore bbs here and there. GL!

I'm due in June...don't know what day...I'm waiting for my first appt to find out for sure.

Every tracker gives me a different day.

Same! I'm due between 18th and 21st June 2012! I'm super excited! It happened so quickly! This is #1!

Hey ladies I'm due June 30th I think although I'm going for a dating scan on Friday to see for sure! :)

I'm sorry ladies...I ended up miscarrying, so I can't really go on with this thread, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->