June 2013 first time bump buddies wanted

pinkwaters

Mommy to a fabulous son and LTTTC no.2
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

This is my first pregnancy after and oh so long wait (thank you god) very grateful and thankful, very nervous, anxious and excited!
Looking for first time bump buddies due June next year :happydance:

Please fill out and lets help each other through this first trimester :flower:

Name: Sarah
How long ttc: 9 months
Due date: around June 13th 2013 - IVF pregnancy
Current symptoms: moodiness :growlmad: , very sore bbs, light cramps, no nausea just light headed
First Scan Date: October 16th *can'twait*

Current mood: ANXIOUS

Hey Sarah

Name: Emily
How long ttc: ntnp for 4 months
Due date: 6th june
Current symptoms: sore boobs :( crampy but good crampy just light and stretchy feeling, headaches, breaking out in spots, nausea 24/7 :/
First Scan Date: dont know :( but first appointment with midwife is 7th nov :)

Current mood:YAYYYY

Hey Sarah

Name: Emily
How long ttc: ntnp for 4 months
Due date: 6th june
Current symptoms: sore boobs :( crampy but good crampy just light and stretchy feeling, headaches, breaking out in spots, nausea 24/7 :/
First Scan Date: dont know :( but first appointment with midwife is 7th nov :)

Current mood:YAYYYY

ohh so sorry for your nausea, hope it eases off! mine hasn't kicked in yet, I keep hoping I'm one of those lucky ones! With you on the breakouts though! It's hard to keep it a secret when I'm so bloated too haha
My scan is early I think because it's an IVF pregnancy they need to rule out ectopic (trying not to think about the possibility of that god forbid)

Lots of baby dust :dust: may our beans stick stick stick

Hi ladies, I would love to join!

Name: Ebony
How long ttc: 2 year
Due date: June 5th 2013 - natural pregnancy
Current symptoms: nausea, fatigue, very sore bbs, light headaches
First Scan Date: October 30th

Current mood: relaxed and sleepy

Hi ladies, I would love to join!

Name: Ebony
How long ttc: 2 year
Due date: June 5th 2013 - natural pregnancy
Current symptoms: nausea, fatigue, very sore bbs, light headaches
First Scan Date: October 30th

Current mood: relaxed and sleepy

Hey No Doubt!
Congratulations on the pregnancy!:happydance:
Welcome onboard!
I hope your nausea eases off soon!
My backache got worse today I think its because.of last nights wedding reception, fun but sitting for so long eek

I skipped a work meeting this morning feel guilty but I just couldnt get up
Still no nausea though happy about that for now

Current mood: Sluggish

Sorry so tired I didn't even notice the name! Welcome ebony ;p

I'm sorry twilight. Don't apologize hun, I hope you are doing ok.

i'm not but dont wanna jinx anyone else or ruin anyone elses wonderful experience

Don't feel that way hunny. You're not jinx and you're not going to ruin anyone else's experience. Have you been to the docs yet? What did they say? Don't answer if you don't want, and I'm sorry if it's too soon.

went to an early pregnancy unit at the hospital they took bloods and told me if hcg was over a certain amount they would scan me if not they would carry on doing blood tests to see whats going on. rang them for results when they told me too and she said there was probably no point doing another blood test as levels were at 11 and i was loosing whatever was in there :/ no idea what else i'm meant to do tbh :/ she just said theres no point going to them coz it wasnt a viable pregnancy anymore :/ sighh

Maybe a second opinion? Have you started bleeding or anything?

my beans flown away already :/ sorry girls :/

So Sorry about your loss twilight. I know this must be very tough but hang in there and I'll be praying your back here very soon. Take Care of yourself

Hey Ebony!
How's your pregnancy going?
Nausea and back pain are currently playing games with me

Anymore first time June mommies?

Pregnancy is going well. All day nausea and being hungry. I keep going in and out of the periods of bloat and constipation so I'm fine for a few days then uncomfortable for a few days. And still exhausted, lol. So I'm doing great, lol.

Pregnancy is going well. All day nausea and being hungry. I keep going in and out of the periods of bloat and constipation so I'm fine for a few days then uncomfortable for a few days. And still exhausted, lol. So I'm doing great, lol.

lol well as long as it gives breaks in every few days thats great! I couldn't finish my oats this morning it was just a huge head spin, so by 2 I was starving and I binged on frozen yogurt :munch: (feel so guilty) I added chocolate crunch, granola and loads of berries so its good and bad I guess

Don't feel like anything else - sipping away at cold water

Mind if I join you?

Name: Jen
Due: June 3
TTC: pregnant first IUI cycle (same sex couple)
Symptoms : mild nausea, appetite that rages, then disappears. Very sore BBs, changing nipples, fast growing belly and BBs, fatigue.
First scan: Oct 10- fetal heart rate 116, healthy gestational sac and yolk sac.
Next scan: Oct 31

Welcome 27! How exciting that you had your first scan already! Ours is Oct 30. She wanted to do 10 weeks, but I will be 8+6 so I snuck in a week early, lol. We're anxious, lol.

Pink, I don't see anything wrong with that diet, lol. Yesterday I binged on Italian. I made spaghetti. I do Mariana and Alfredo with crumbled up Italian sausage. Yum. I realized I forgot the garlic bread when I ate so I had to set that straight and made a couple of prices, heated up some sauce and that was dinner, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->