June 2013 first time bump buddies wanted

Eek!! Almost there Ash! Thinking of you lots.

Catch, my milk came in early, on day 2. We've been really blessed breast feeding, she latches well and eats like a horse. Still pumping and giving her one bottle a day, gives my nipples a break and then my wife gets to feed her too. She had her 2 wek check up yesterday and she weighs 9 lbs 4.5 oz! YIKES! Soooooo she's definitely eating enough.

We're still waking her to feed as well, but she does SO well with the routine. I feel bad waking her sometimes too, but she cries less and less now! She'll pop her eyes open and start smacking her lips, lol.

Here's a pic from yesterday, grandma had her propped up in the window we were waving bye to mommy when she left for her night shift.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Aww 27 such an adorable picture! She's beautiful..

My milk came in yesterday .. 4 days after birth.. And today I can see more of it.. However, my baby girl hasn't pooped in 2 days now so we took her to the dr and he said she's probably not getting enough.. So I have to give her some formula next to bf just to make sure she's getting enough until I have more milk to offer.. I hope she'll get more milk from me soon! Also, I'm having so much trouble getting her to latch at night .. We both get so tired and helpless.. But she latches after several tries..

Ashley, how u going now? Hope ur holding ur baby already :)

And where's yoshy?

Yoshy had her baby about a week ago. I've seen her on another thread. She is doing well.

Cute pic 27!

Ash hope everything went well and your munchkin is here!

No baby yet I have been here since 8am yesterday
Oh what a long process!! Still working on it

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone and their little ones are doing.

Ash you never updated. Hope everything went well!

Ash we need an update! ;) hope all is well

Well, we r doing great! I'm having worries about her stump.. It fell 5 days ago and u know the dry left over? It still has some blood.. Her dr said just to put a dap of cotton soaked in alcohol .. It looks like it's falling off but little by little .. Any ideas?

Sorry catch, I got nothing. I would do what the doctor said.

Hey ladies so after over 50 hours in labor I ended up having to get a csection I was in the hospital 5 days and still sore but it was so worth it!!!
Graci was born 10lbs 1 oz and 22" big girl!!
She is amazing and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!
The only down thing is I can't breast feed her :( I couldn't feed the first 24 hours I had no strength left and she isn't a strong sucker so she got spoiled and doesn't want to work totally bummed but I pump and give her my milk from a bottle and supplement with formula when I don't have enough but as long as she is healthy that's what matters
I wish I knew how to do a picture on here maybe I can figure it out I love showing her off!!

Congrats hun! Sorry things were so long and exhausting but like you said she's here and safe. I couldn't see the link but I'm on my phone so I'll have to look on my computer.

Very late but congrats Ashley!!!
I've been so busy with my boy! Circumsision was dramatic! He had a cold from his cousin too ;/ thankfully better now
Hope your all loving motherhood and enjoying it!
Tiring but very worth it!

Congrats Ashley!! I can't see the attachment but hopefully soon ull send us a picture of ur little one!

My sweet girl is one month old and 2 days!! I want her to grow grow grow! I love her so much but I wana be able to play with her already lol hopefully healthy and happy!

How's everyone else doing? Everything is so worth it! The sleep deprivation , the no social life and the tacky clthes because of the "boob on demand" situation lol
All all worth it :D

I want Virtue to grow too, but I want him to stay little forever. He was hulking out of his onesies the other day and I couldn't figure out why they are so tight, then it dawned on me...he's grown and therefore outgrown that size. It was bitter sweet to realize this.

Speaking of babies outgrowing their clothes, I bought a bunch of onesies from mothercare (packs of three) anyone noticed that they rnt all the same size eventhough from the same pack?? Like one fits perfect, one is too small and one is a little loose! Lol what's going on?! My girl was tiny when she was born so "new baby" were all lose.. But now they r getting tight so she's wearing 0-3 but as I said the same pack seems to be having different sizes lol I don't get it

Haha I feel the same way! I want to play with him already but want him to stay tiny ! I already miss him as a tiny new born
He'll be two months in a few days! Time flies, I get some nice smiles and a few giggles every now and then and it's just precious!

Very true about mothercare catch, I can't seem to predict what size to buy, sometimes thier 0-3 is perfect and other times itd be shorter than usual ;/ ah well!
Mamasandpapas are amazing! Expensive though, got a few onsies as gifts and they fit great and are great quality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->