June 6,2010

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
Im looking for a pregnancy buddy someone due around the same time I am...

Hi,
Im due on the 1st june. This will be my second baby i have a little boy who just turned 1 would love some buddies due around the same time

Ruth

Hi there

I don’t know my exact date at the moment but after doing one of the online calculators it said my due date is 11th June 2010.

This will be our first child so this is all completely new to me – argh!

I’d be happy to buddy up with anyone due around the same date as me – drop me a PM if interested with a few details about yourself :)

Hi there girls :) :)

im due 10th June with number 3!!! :) :) got my BFP saturday!!!!

im looking for msn/text buddies and new friends to keep in touch with drop me a PM :)

i also have 2 boys, Hayden is 11 and Lewis 10 months xxxxxxxxx

I'm due June 7th! I'd love a bump buddy :) feel free to PM.

Hi there, I am due 5th June with my 1st baby...:wohoo:

I don't have my official due date yet, but according to calculators it should be June 5th :baby:!

First one for me and 36 years old, feel free to PM me - would love to find some prego buddies, this is all so new!

im 3rd June according to the calulator, not had scan or anything yet and its also my first xx

Hi everyone,

I am due 14th June although that isn't confirmed yet.

I'm 25, from Essex UK, and this is my first pregnancy so i would love to share the experiences with you guys. I am happy to text or msn. I am also a facebook addict but no one on there knows yet so I need to keep it secret for a little bit longer!

Please PM if you want to buddy up :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"